Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Suckhotpowershot
#1
See this is why Lineage 2 is much cooler then FF11 and WoW. >.>

[Image: suckhotpowershot.jpg]
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#2
Uh, sure. *coughlosercough*
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#3
I hope I can get FFXII, and the expansion pack for Christmas. *hopes rich sister gets it for him*
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#4
I hope so too, then maybe we can play together if you get on my server.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#5
That's if she'll spend like $220 on me. Tongue

It could happen, as I said I wanted it the most.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#6
So do I, I'd rather have my own ps2 and the game, that way I could play with Cell. And I could also play whenever I wanted to.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#7
Um, you could play with Cell regardless. The PS2 and PC versions have no differences. All that matters is the server, they all connect to the same game.

Anyways, yeah, the LII images looks sweet.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#8
Lol Rei, I don't have the comp version, neither do I want it. My brother uses this computer a lot, and runs stuff in the background, so it wouldn't work out well enough for me. I'd rather get a ps2 >_>.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#9
=)

My comp. sucks, or else I would save up my own money, so i just rely on others. Yay for free stuff!!111!1!!!!!1!!1
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
Uh, sure. *coughlosercough*

I can sense your jealousy.

L2 > FFXI

See in Lineage 2, I can get past level 15 before I have to sit for 10 hours to get a party.

Then again I don't have to sit and wait for 10 hours to get into a party, because L2 actually has solo play- omfg. It's like mindblowing that I can actually solo.

Oh, and L2 Armor, and Weapons > FFXI Armor and Weapons.

Big Grin
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#11
So tell me, do I have to buy Lineage 2 at my local retail store and does it cost money per month?

And also tell me, does it cost money to play FFXI for PS2?
Reply
#12
Lineage 2 costs the same amount as FFXI, except you can have 8 or so characters on each server, and you can choose which server you play on.

:o
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#13
FFXI blows ass.
Reply
#14
[Image: pldhumef.jpg] <- High level Artifact Armor

[Image: Fullplate-13.jpg] <- Mid-High Level B-Grade Full Plate

Lineage 2 > FFXI
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#15
Please stop bashing FFXI because arguments may come out of it. If it continues I'll lock this thread, I don't care who you are. Games can be as bad a relgion.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#16
/sarcasm

Of course, all of those armours are perfect for mindless grinding with out purpose! Fun!

/end sarcasm

Just thought L2 needed some bashing for once.

*Makes WoW better*
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
Reply
#17
WoW is slow from what I hear. But only a few people say that. I'm not willing to pay money per month....because I don't have any. u_u

So go on. Keep playing.

But while your at it, answer my friggin question. Can FFXI be played for free on ps2? Or do you need to pay monthly even for it then?
Reply
#18
I would like to know to, but I don't think you should as you jave to pay alot just for the thingto be able to go.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#19
It's $13.00 US and $1.00 for each additional character. Thats per month.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#20
*shrugs* I can pay taht...wait, american, no!
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)