12-08-2004, 02:00 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
It's $13.00 US and $1.00 for each additional character. Thats per month.
For PS2? I thought ps2 games online were free?
|
Suckhotpowershot
|
|
12-08-2004, 02:00 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18 For PS2? I thought ps2 games online were free?
12-08-2004, 02:00 AM
you pay monthly for any MMORPG. Be it Lineage, Everquest, FFXI, WoW... whatever. They all have a monthly fee no matter how you're playing them.
12-08-2004, 02:05 AM
Yeah...if its online you gotta pay o.o.
![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
12-08-2004, 02:24 AM
That's a CORPG.
Oh and, yes, WoW has some list problems I hear, probably because people play it too much. And it may be slightly slow, I never heard that. ![]()
12-08-2004, 04:03 AM
*just bought WoW: CE at the mall*
I'm getting it as a christmas gift, along with two 60-day Game Cards, so money isn't an issue. *teh w00tz* |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|