Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Batman Begins
#21
Man, I wish I was still in school...the movie was awsome, the only part I didn't like:

Christian Bale killed Omar Epps with one swipe of the sword, dumb! I was looking foward to a good fight scene!
#22
But Batman was DC, and Spidey is Marvel. Usually, they don't mix. Spidey's met the X-Men, and Daredevil, and stuff, and Batman's met Superman, but not Marvel + DC.
#23
What the hell? Superman, not a superhero? At least he has superpowers. Batman is technically not a superhero. He's James Bond in a black leather suit and mask.
#24
Superman has issues, he's not perfect.

There is a Batman/Spiderman comic book, I have it. Spidey ends up fighting the Joker, Batman ends up fighting Carnage. Cool stuff.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
#25
You know what is weird, Superman can have bullets shot at him and they bounce off, then he moves out of the way when something is thrown at him. @_@
But, nanananananaa Batman! Batman! Batman...
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#26
Even if I was invincible I would feel confortable with letting bullets come anywhere near my head.

Better question, why does donald duck wrap a towl around his waste when he gets out of the shower yet he has no pants on ever. The age old question.


Oh wait... Super Heros?

The Incredibles own them all.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
#27
Quote:Originally posted by Android 15
But Batman was DC, and Spidey is Marvel. Usually, they don't mix. Spidey's met the X-Men, and Daredevil, and stuff, and Batman's met Superman, but not Marvel + DC.

Actually DC and Marvel Came together, I have the 4 comic books, DC vs. Marvel. It was aswome.

Quicksilver vs. the Flash
Aqua man vs. Seamaroner

more stuff like that...check it out.
#28
I've got the Marvel vs. DC. The story was a little whack, I liked the part when the universes combined (a Wolverine/Batman hero...holy shit that rocks) and the fights were pretty sweet. Green Lantern goes up against Silver Surfer and gets his shit ruined...but who wouldn't HE'S THE SILVER FUCKING SURFER WITH THE POWERS COSMIC!! YOU DON'T MESS WITH HIM!!!
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
#29
Although, the best superhero of all:

Harry Potter! That's right folks. Wingardium Leviosa baby.
#30
I hate all you Harry Potter bitches.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
#31
A stick of chewing gum > Bojack
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#32
Everyone STFU! Thanks for ruining my thread assholes!!! >=O
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
#33
Quote:Originally posted by Goku Jr. in his fight against King Vegita:

He gripped it hard, feeling the pumping veins and coarse skin in his sweaty palm.

=O


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)