Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
This is for you guys...
#1
[Image: a401.gif]
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#2
I need to get laid...
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
I need to get laid...

Ditto.

*calls Tami*
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#4
I love T-Shirt Hell

I'm wearing the one that says "the funniest thing about this shirt is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's too late for you to stop reading it, you dumb fuck" right now.
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
I need to get laid...
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
Reply
#6
What the hell does that say? :D
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#7
I'm too young to get laid....


Unless I don't get caught Wink
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion
I'm too young to get laid....


Unless I don't get caught Wink

WinkWink
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#9
Quote:Ditto.

*calls Tami*
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
I need to get laid...

Hey. Wink
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#11
omfg it's hot bot on bot butt seckz
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#12
O_o....It's either that or me and Cell get it on...Oh wait he's at work.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#13
Wait...

aren't 17 and 18 brother and sister? And since 17 and HF17 are like twins, wouldn't that make HF17 and 18 brother and sister? Incest is not acceptable. Unless, apparently you're androids.

In which case:

The family that plays together, stays together.
Reply
#14
Quote:Originally posted by Android 15
Wait...

aren't 17 and 18 brother and sister? And since 17 and HF17 are like twins, wouldn't that make HF17 and 18 brother and sister? Incest is not acceptable. Unless, apparently you're androids.

In which case:

The family that plays together, stays together.

I am a remake of 17.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#15
OK, so you're like a clone of 17. Still gross.
Reply
#16
Fine. But to 18, it would be just like screwing her brother.
Reply
#17
That's a buffalo!
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#18
Yea, where can you get it. =p
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)