12-09-2004, 08:32 PM
|
This is for you guys...
|
|
12-09-2004, 08:38 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18 Ditto. *calls Tami* ![]() Want a cookie?
12-09-2004, 09:01 PM
I love T-Shirt Hell
I'm wearing the one that says "the funniest thing about this shirt is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's too late for you to stop reading it, you dumb fuck" right now.
12-09-2004, 11:22 PM
I'm too young to get laid....
Unless I don't get caught
12-09-2004, 11:23 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion ![]()
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
12-09-2004, 11:52 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18 Hey.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
12-10-2004, 01:10 AM
O_o....It's either that or me and Cell get it on...Oh wait he's at work.
![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
12-10-2004, 07:05 AM
Wait...
aren't 17 and 18 brother and sister? And since 17 and HF17 are like twins, wouldn't that make HF17 and 18 brother and sister? Incest is not acceptable. Unless, apparently you're androids. In which case: The family that plays together, stays together.
12-10-2004, 03:37 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Android 15 I am a remake of 17.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
12-10-2004, 05:40 PM
OK, so you're like a clone of 17. Still gross.
12-10-2004, 05:43 PM
Fine. But to 18, it would be just like screwing her brother.
12-10-2004, 05:53 PM
Yea, where can you get it. =p
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]() |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|