Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Cure!
#1
Anyone know how to get rid of Mono, Its effecting my RPing goddamit! im struggling to sit up lol
[Image: Minoshiav2.png]

The Prince of Darkness
Reply
#2
It didn't affect your rping at all o.0
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#3
Excuses, excuses. I have a hearing problem, but that does not stop me from doing good in school. My cousin has ADHD and she is very smart. I could go ahead and say "Well i didn't hear the teacher" if I did bad, but I don't. My cousin, well my cousin id five so she wouldn't know anything like excuses, maybe lies, but not excuses.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#4
Hey, dont give him grief >.>

But yea, your roleplaying was fine. I enjoyed it, as always. You simply got beat
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#5
Your roleplaying was fine Mino. I really didn't appreciate your response to it, but such is to be expected in such an event. Just know that such decisions aren't made by only one person, we discuss with each other. You did fine, just cut down on the "bitchslapping" a bit and go for the "one for one" route a little more. Shit, if I was fighting Bulma, I'd... Ok, now that I think about it, that'd be a hard one to RP not manhandling her, unless I went for the humorous approach, but you get my point. KC, as weak of a character as he is, can probably demolish me.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#6
Alright. And all you bitches out there, not making excuses, and HF17 hearing disabilites and ADHD dont make you vomit and throat compress to it's hard to breath and you get very sick you two wit shit stick. Tongue
[Image: Minoshiav2.png]

The Prince of Darkness
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Your roleplaying was fine Mino. I really didn't appreciate your response to it, but such is to be expected in such an event. Just know that such decisions aren't made by only one person, we discuss with each other. You did fine, just cut down on the "bitchslapping" a bit and go for the "one for one" route a little more. Shit, if I was fighting Bulma, I'd... Ok, now that I think about it, that'd be a hard one to RP not manhandling her, unless I went for the humorous approach, but you get my point. KC, as weak of a character as he is, can probably demolish me.

Bulma could just surprise Reijin.

Quote:Alright. And all you bitches out there, not making excuses, and HF17 hearing disabilites and ADHD dont make you vomit and throat compress to it's hard to breath and you get very sick you two wit shit stick.

Stop calling people bitches. Its one thing to joke around, but when you do it constantly as an insult, it gets old

EDIT: Actually, the shit stick remark gets a warning.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#8
alright.
[Image: Minoshiav2.png]

The Prince of Darkness
Reply
#9
I really don't think it deserved a warning, but only b/c it was obvious he was joking due to the laughing face after it. If it wasn't for that, then maybe.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#10
Its the fact that Mino has said it like...5 times already.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
Mino has said it like...5 times already.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Pan
Two-wit (like he has two wits...meaning he's stupid) and shit stick (don't have to explain that). I'm not insulting HF17 or anybody I'm just clarifying for Pikkon Tongue

It's really sad that an insult has to be explained. It would be like me calling Pan a prepubescent dyke, and then having to explain to Raditzu that it means a young lesbian. People just need to not use such harsh words.

EDIT: Mind you, I'm not calling Pan a dyke, mostly because Pan is a guy.
Reply
#13
Why can't life be as entertaining as Chubbs? :O
Reply
#14
If life were as entertaining as Chubbs, than nobody would be on Chubbs.
Reply
#15
Quote:Originally posted by Android 15
If life were as entertaining as Chubbs, than nobody would be on Chubbs.

That's deep...
Reply
#16
And a drunk in every back ally.
Reply
#17
Quote:Originally posted by Android 15
Quote:Originally posted by Pan
Two-wit (like he has two wits...meaning he's stupid) and shit stick (don't have to explain that). I'm not insulting HF17 or anybody I'm just clarifying for Pikkon Tongue

It's really sad that an insult has to be explained. It would be like me calling Pan a prepubescent dyke, and then having to explain to Raditzu that it means a young lesbian. People just need to not use such harsh words.

EDIT: Mind you, I'm not calling Pan a dyke, mostly because Pan is a guy.

Woah... Pan's a guy!?

haha, jk.
Reply
#18
Quote:Originally posted by Pan
Quote:Originally posted by Android 15
Mind you, I'm not calling Pan a dyke, mostly because Pan is a guy.

Yeeeeeeeup...thanks a lot 15. Tongue

I'd do her.

er...

Him. >.>
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)