Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
I know that not many people watch Survivor, but if you do please post your thoughts about the finale after it airs tonight.
CBS at 8 EST/7 CNT
Final 4: Scout, Eliza, Chris and Twila
Want a cookie?
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
Best Quote Ever:
"I am not the only friggin person who has lied in this game! Get over it! You've been had! Screw you!"
XD
Want a cookie?
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
OMGF Eliza is gone!
He only kept Twila in beacuse they all hate her. Which is a very good strategic plan 'cause then they will probably not vote for her.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
And then there was two.
Twila, Chris
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
I'm happy with either winning. Both played the game hard and kept the million dollars at the top of their heads, not friendships.
Want a cookie?
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
CHRRRRRIS! 5-2 VOTE!
^.^!!!!!!!!
Want a cookie?
Posts: 38
Threads: 75
Joined: Jul 2004
Chris should not have won at all. He lied right into everyone?s face, god I hate him.
Posts: 38
Threads: 75
Joined: Jul 2004
But he is like a dirty monkey with a low level of thinking. And that hair god kill me right now.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
I know, and then he said that he was all honest at the end, I switched my vote for Twila at the end.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 38
Threads: 75
Joined: Jul 2004
But the funny thing is when the announcer guy said I can only read this in the USA and he cuts through the jungle and jumps out of the airplane and so on, god I pissed myself laughing.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
That was tsupid when he was cutting through the jungle, he should have cut his hand off. Now that would be funny.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Selipa
Chris should not have won at all. He lied right into everyone?s face, god I hate him.
Okay, look, I play Survivor ALL the time on the internet and not even for any money.
If you are not willing to say a lie, you will not win the game. Think about it, the game is DESIGNED to bring out the worst in people. If you cant put the game in front of friendships, you dont deserve to win the game.
That being said, both Twila and Chris deserved the win, but I'm very happy with him winning it. He did what he had to do to get past 6 other women
Want a cookie?
Posts: 29
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2004
What do you guys see in the show? I personally don't like it. I'm just wondering what you guys like in it.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Quote:Originally posted by Selipa
Chris should not have won at all. He lied right into everyone?s face, god I hate him.
Okay, look, I play Survivor ALL the time on the internet and not even for any money.
If you are not willing to say a lie, you will not win the game. Think about it, the game is DESIGNED to bring out the worst in people. If you cant put the game in front of friendships, you dont deserve to win the game.
That being said, both Twila and Chris deserved the win, but I'm very happy with him winning it. He did what he had to do to get past 6 other women
They have sites to play at?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Quote:Originally posted by Selipa
Chris should not have won at all. He lied right into everyone?s face, god I hate him.
Okay, look, I play Survivor ALL the time on the internet and not even for any money.
If you are not willing to say a lie, you will not win the game. Think about it, the game is DESIGNED to bring out the worst in people. If you cant put the game in front of friendships, you dont deserve to win the game.
That being said, both Twila and Chris deserved the win, but I'm very happy with him winning it. He did what he had to do to get past 6 other women
They have sites to play at?
There are hundreds of online games of all reality shows o.o
Want a cookie?
Posts: 29
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2004
The people that play those games don't have much lives either.
*Looks at Survivor on Chubbs*
I rest my case...
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion
The people that play those games don't have much lives either.
*Looks at Survivor on Chubbs*
I rest my case...
They dont take up much time, so its not like I'm always doing it.
Want a cookie?
Posts: 85
Threads: 174
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
Aww man, what a jip, i wanted some wild crazy animal to maul someone... :O
Edit: My idea of a REAL survivor would be having some people let loose on an island for a day, then have several different man eating creatures let loose on the island.
Rules: You can leave anytime you want (eg on a boat supplied by the network), but you wont get any money, if you die, you lose, and if you manage to stay on the island the longest without leaving or being eaten, you win.
You would like Ultimate Survivor. People don't get voted off. They get killed off. ^_^
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
|