Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
=o
#1
[Image: CS-BodyPile.png]
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#2
Wow, Kami. Much love.
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Android 16
If only I knew what that was supposed to be.

An orgy gone wrong? =\
Reply
#4
CS: Source

*had it first*

=(
Reply
#5
You guys are all nerds

"OMFG! CS SOURCE!!1111"

as opposed to

"Whoa, thats a big pile of bodies XD"

*shakes head*
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#6
well, they only had knives.
Reply
#7
Whoa, that's a lot of bodies.

There. Happy now?
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Broli
CS: Source

*had it first*

=(

You wish.

koola > broli
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#9
radz you should come over i got the update for csConfused
Reply
#10
=O

Oh noez!11!

Apparently I have plans for most of this weekend,

o.o

So says Megan!

=O
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#11
she can come too if she wants
Reply
#12
I think that would go over very well. Could you imagine Megan attempting to play CS: Source?
Reply
#13
yea, she won't care cause we'll get her liqoured up first
Reply
#14
Do you think it would work? It might actually make her a better gamer.
Reply
#15
I guess we'll find out???
Reply
#16
15: Thanks

Slug: I shot them first - I pulled out the knife cause it looked cooler...then I got stabbed in the back

Rad: Yeah, she asked if I would help move furniture in her house on Saturday and then wants me to go to the high school basketball game on Friday. *shrug*
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#17
Quote:Originally posted by Kami
Rad: Yeah, she asked if I would help move furniture in her house on Saturday and then wants me to go to the high school basketball game on Friday. *shrug*

Yeah, I got the moving "invitation" as well. 'Cause we all know how much I love moving matresses.

*angry eyes*
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#18
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Quote:Originally posted by Kami
Rad: Yeah, she asked if I would help move furniture in her house on Saturday and then wants me to go to the high school basketball game on Friday. *shrug*

Yeah, I got the moving "invitation" as well. 'Cause we all know how much I love moving matresses.

*angry eyes*

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Yeah, fuck matresses, fuck anything heavy, and wow, fuck washers and dryers in the asshole.

I suppose we could move things, but be raging angry fuckers about it, bitching, moaning, complaining and being pricks every second we move shit. Dropping f-bombs every three sceonds and the occasional "Shit! That's going to leave a mark!"
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#19
Not an entirely bad idea, actually. We could try to fall from the stairs onto her dog, too.

Oh... wait...
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#20
I'm so not fucking helping if she doesn't ask me. =0
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)