12-10-2004, 12:37 PM
You dont get to know yet =)
![[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/dbz/BurterJune08.jpg)
Want a cookie?
|
Who is [she]?
|
|
12-10-2004, 12:51 PM
You can make up an NPC to fight but we choose whether they die or surrender, they can be jjust as hard as PvP. HF17 lost his arm AND lost to his lol. You can also have an NPC with you but they can't help you, just for story.
![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
12-10-2004, 03:29 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18 I just guess it was for the greater good. Now I can be called righty! EDIT: Until my next post at least.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
12-20-2004, 06:42 AM
I have revealed her last name if anyone managed to recognize it =x
![]() Want a cookie?
12-20-2004, 06:44 AM
It sounds familiar if I say it aloud, but not the spelling.
EDIT: For some reason I keep thinking Cameron Diaz.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
12-20-2004, 06:45 AM
I recognized it, and I didn't even participate in the whole thing.
12-20-2004, 04:53 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Burter I did! Very cool!! ^_^ "I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![]() "I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked." |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|