Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Extension (ALL READ)
#1
Needless to say, activity everywhere has been a bit sparse. People are busy and things get in the way of RPing. With this in mind, I think it would be in everyone's best interest if we extended DA Day Two another week.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#2
Because staff has been too busy to grade some fights, which will mean that people would be stuck with like one day to get to multiple bunkers to make sure they don't get dusted, and then members that have been busy will have made one post going "I leave bunker" just to turn around and walk back in.

So we are extending this week.

We may do it again, keeping Christmas and all in mind. We said we'd work with you guys on the holidays and such.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#3
I say it's a good idea. I know I'm not going to be here much on or after Christmas and even though I love this place to death I need sometime away =\ Plus it gives everyone involved in DA to get to a bunker or figure out what they're going to do before the second day's out.
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Guldo
btw, goten you sig is kinda gay...

Don't spam please. =(
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Pan
Good idea, seeing as how me/Pikkon's fight with Janemba's splitform ended a few days ago and it didn't get graded yet. But anything the staff can do is great, keep it up guys. :]

Yeah, on to that, I was trying to give everyone a chance, b/c someone said that Janemba's fight with Kirano and Goten was over, and then I saw two more people post afterwards with more fight. Anyways, my gf's tire blew out last night on the way home from work for me, and we are on our way to go change it right now and go buy her some tires for Christmas (pissed, majorly) so I'll be on later tonight as usual. Depending on whether or not I beg to work today to make up for the financial loss.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#6
Additionally, anyone involved in the an Area D fight will be given an immunity to "dusting" if I can't get to it that long. I have an ending in mind, I just haven't had the time to write it. I have to head to bank right now, but I will do what I can to be on tonight. I'm majorly sorry again Undecided I'm not too happy over this tire situation, as I was planning to come home and work on it last night. Instead, I sat in Tire Kingdom for SIX hours while they kept apologizing for taking longer than the 45 minutes they told me to change the fucking tires.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#7
Yea, that majorly blows Rei =(

I guess the extension doesn't really help me now, but w/e. Isay fare weill to all of you, as I am now dead. It is cool to have had my head blown off, so thanks fo rthat Broli.

BTW, I am not mad : D
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#8
*tips hat*
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)