Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Finally, I have been able to do that fight. I really needed to get to bed early tonight, but here it is, 4:15 AM, with me working on it. I hope you guys liked it, regardless of the IC outcomes, as I thoroughly enjoyed writing it, and like it alot. I think it's a lot more than most people got for their fight verdict, so enjoy it. The decisions were made based on IC power, along with quality of roleplaying, amount of roleplaying, amount of effort, and whether or not I enjoyed the posts.
The fight is the Janemba vs. Goten, Pan, Pikkon, and Kirano fight.
Now in the Area D page. Opinions?
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 53
Threads: 144
Joined: Mar 2004
Definately a work of art, I didn't even want to check out the verdicts till I had read the entire thing. Thanks for staying up so late to write it even with all the troubles going on.

)
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
O.O
Wow...... That's all I can say man. Wow. That was brill, & like Goten said, I didn't wanna read the verdict till I had read the whole thing. And god damned did it kick ass.
Only down side is, is that I'm dead.. Oh well, on ward to snakeway... I hope..
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 35
Threads: 176
Joined: Oct 2004
That nearly brought a tear to my eye Reijin...I know why they call you Staff.
Posts: 91
Threads: 352
Joined: Feb 2004
That's was freaking hardcore.
*reads again*
Posts: 85
Threads: 174
Joined: Jan 2004
Shweet. Not much else to say. Good job.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Ok, so at least everyone is ok with the outcomes

I was hoping I wouldn't get told off for who lived/died/got hurt.
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
*Bitches about thefact he died*
Lol, it was really cool man. I just now have ot learn how to RP Jan the way you did & I'll be sorted.. Help me
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 53
Threads: 144
Joined: Mar 2004
I didn't post too much, just something to play off of for Pan or anyone else entering the area to use. Enjoy.
Posts: 56
Threads: 218
Joined: Nov 2004
When Nappa kills me, I hope my death is blessed by such great rping talent. *reads it in awe*
Posts: 91
Threads: 352
Joined: Feb 2004
We have a couple of updates coming your way.
To simply say it, anyone who's gone to use another bean (whether it be second, third, etc.) will find that only their first bean had any effect. Explanation to come later.
This may be subject to change.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
I would just like to say, Rei, tat was a work of art. I kept on reading even toug I don't don't need to read Dante posts, but I still will.
BTW, my "H/h" key is working up, I ave to it reall ard, wic is annoying.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)