Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I feel like making sigs
#1
Minoshia. Evilness in the sig. Pure evil.
[Image: alext.jpg]
Reply
#2
Minshia's evilness > Tapions. oh and he's insane. like loony. should be in archum if he was in Gotham City.
[Image: alext.jpg]
Reply
#3
Omfg, like I said. You made that one better than mine.

/hate
[Image: Abel.jpg]
Reply
#4
Mine isn't as good as Mino's.

/Jealous
[Image: Abel.jpg]
Reply
#5
His looks cooler. o_o
[Image: Abel.jpg]
Reply
#6
How about their both good and somebody should be making me a sig?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#7
I love it, can you just make one adjustment? Where it says Cold Industries Army. Can you make it Say Prince of Evil.
[Image: alext.jpg]
Reply
#8
Nail, learn a vital lesson.

SAVE IN PSD!!!!!

It'll save a lot of greife when it comes to editing in a word or some thing >.>
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#9
Omfg that sig rocks too. =(
[Image: Abel.jpg]
Reply
#10
I don't have the link to my sig. I forgot to ask you for it. o_o
[Image: Abel.jpg]
Reply
#11
Okay, I don't really have a preference, so you have free roam, which means I would like it to be the uber sexy. Then I will give you the ultimate sexu.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#12
Put me on the sig list, but I have to PM you the stuff I want.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#13
Quote:Original text from PhotoBucket.com
*The page you are requesting cannot be found
=(
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#14
Thanks, man. ^_^
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#15
I have them both saved and in my account. So, no worries, man.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#16
The HF sig is badass, but the Nappa sig is pretty puke-worthy =(
Reply
#17
Quote:Originally posted by Nappa
u iz jealous :]

No. Look at it.

For one the background is horribly mismatched and deformed. It clashs like hell and gives me a headache.

The picture on the left is good, but it again clashes with the insanely horrible background.

The picture on the right makes Nappa look like a blonde, not an SSJ. Not to mention it again clashes.

The font is godawful, almost unreading, and too skinny.

This is in no way an assault on you, Nail, consider it critism to get better.
Reply
#18
Quote:Originally posted by Nappa
everything that has been done i asked for so it aint really nail that has to get better....

Right. You like it and that's good.

But it's still an ugly sig so if Nail wants to be a better artist he would take mine, and other people's, advice to heart.

Again, if you like it that's your opinion but my opinion is it sucks.

That said, it's the first bad sig I've seen him do.
Reply
#19
He's gotten better Naps. He used to just say

"It sucks"


Now he tells the maker how to get better!
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#20
Quote:Originally posted by Nappa
you could say something like...it isnt the best not just...it sucks...

What more can I say? I even gave the guy my advice. But if the sig sucks then I'm gonna be honest and tell my opinion. I'm not gonna sit here and say it's something it's not.

AGAIN, Nail is a great artist. The Nappa sig, in my opinion, is ugly. That's all there is to it. Other people may like it
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)