06-28-2005, 01:07 PM
Minoshia. Evilness in the sig. Pure evil.
![[Image: alext.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/alext.jpg)
|
I feel like making sigs
|
|
06-28-2005, 01:11 PM
Minshia's evilness > Tapions. oh and he's insane. like loony. should be in archum if he was in Gotham City.
![]()
06-29-2005, 09:45 PM
How about their both good and somebody should be making me a sig?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
06-29-2005, 11:42 PM
I love it, can you just make one adjustment? Where it says Cold Industries Army. Can you make it Say Prince of Evil.
![]()
06-30-2005, 04:34 PM
Nail, learn a vital lesson.
SAVE IN PSD!!!!! It'll save a lot of greife when it comes to editing in a word or some thing >.>
07-03-2005, 12:52 AM
Okay, I don't really have a preference, so you have free roam, which means I would like it to be the uber sexy. Then I will give you the ultimate sexu.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
07-03-2005, 11:50 PM
Quote:Original text from PhotoBucket.com=(
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
07-04-2005, 08:31 PM
I have them both saved and in my account. So, no worries, man.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
07-04-2005, 09:03 PM
The HF sig is badass, but the Nappa sig is pretty puke-worthy =(
07-04-2005, 09:10 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Nappa No. Look at it. For one the background is horribly mismatched and deformed. It clashs like hell and gives me a headache. The picture on the left is good, but it again clashes with the insanely horrible background. The picture on the right makes Nappa look like a blonde, not an SSJ. Not to mention it again clashes. The font is godawful, almost unreading, and too skinny. This is in no way an assault on you, Nail, consider it critism to get better.
07-04-2005, 09:15 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Nappa Right. You like it and that's good. But it's still an ugly sig so if Nail wants to be a better artist he would take mine, and other people's, advice to heart. Again, if you like it that's your opinion but my opinion is it sucks. That said, it's the first bad sig I've seen him do.
07-04-2005, 09:17 PM
He's gotten better Naps. He used to just say
"It sucks" Now he tells the maker how to get better! ![]() When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
07-04-2005, 09:20 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Nappa What more can I say? I even gave the guy my advice. But if the sig sucks then I'm gonna be honest and tell my opinion. I'm not gonna sit here and say it's something it's not. AGAIN, Nail is a great artist. The Nappa sig, in my opinion, is ugly. That's all there is to it. Other people may like it |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|