Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Generic
#1
I'd be willing to let people change the appearance of their transformations (kaioken, spiritken, transformation_#) but I don't think custom transformatioins is something that would work well here.
Reply
#2
I don't think it would be such a good idea... There was something alike to this at a low-rate RPG I went to before where the theme was generally LoD. They decided for the races that didn't have a dragoon transformation to have a special transformation that allowed them to transform into a creature of heightend ability.

Sounds alright, hm? Three weeks after it was past, people began having things like their characters transforming into things like a "dog demon" (Inuyasha... however it's spelled) or other things like that. Thing is, another week past and people had started arguements that they wanted to continue to Rp in that form without any limitations, things went from bad to worse till the entire RPG closed down from constant irritation to the moderators about it. The entire member's list had become filled with names from half-witted anime cartoons which people tried to incorperate into the RPG.

Bottom line. If you're going to do it, be extremely careful about the rules...
Reply
#3
I am considered a transformer.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
Wait shouldnt garlic and Zarbon eb considered transformers?

They are.

o.O

Bottom line: No
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Toma
Quote:Originally posted by Koola
I'd be willing to let people change the appearance of their transformations (kaioken, spiritken, transformation_#) but I don't think custom transformatioins is something that would work well here.

Good enough...Ill be contacting you then. =P

Just so this is clear, your chance of it going through is about 1%

You'll have to put up a very good case to get your OWN transformation. Super Saiyan is something we can't change, logically
Reply
#6
But, I assume, that we are allowed to rp the already preset transformations/powerups to have different appearances on us? Make us look different somehow?

Like the Android Upgrade doesn't really show any physical changes on the android, so couldn't the rper throw in visual effects or changes it would have on the user?
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#7
that's what I was saying. if you have a boring mostly unexplained transformation you can change it (the appearance) if you want. Put it in your tech vault or something y'know.
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Koola
that's what I was saying. if you have a boring mostly unexplained transformation you can change it (the appearance) if you want. Put it in your tech vault or something y'know.
I kinda like that Idea.
[Image: CringleSignature-Base-Final.jpg]
Reply
#9
Yea, that works. But don't make it illogical. Like, Kaioken isn't going to make you transform into a Power Ranger. But if you want to grow claws and big sharp teeth, go for it
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Yea, that works. But don't make it illogical. Like, Kaioken isn't going to make you transform into a Power Ranger. But if you want to grow claws and big sharp teeth, go for it
You know Burter that sounds like a great Idea, damn genius.
[Image: CringleSignature-Base-Final.jpg]
Reply
#11
NOTE:

Yes, you can customize, WITHIN REASON.

This primarily is for the non-Saiyans. Saiyans have a bit of a concrete design for their transformations, while the other races were created by us and allow for more creativity. In other words, it would be completely innaccurate and LAME to have Reijin turn into a Super Saiyan where his hair grows down to SSJ3 length and turns blue, and then his skin turns blue with a black mark across his face and large clawlike wings appear on his back.

Not that that would happen. And you can't prove a damn thing.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
NOTE:

Yes, you can customize, WITHIN REASON.

This primarily is for the non-Saiyans. Saiyans have a bit of a concrete design for their transformations, while the other races were created by us and allow for more creativity. In other words, it would be completely innaccurate and LAME to have Reijin turn into a Super Saiyan where his hair grows down to SSJ3 length and turns blue, and then his skin turns blue with a black mark across his face and large clawlike wings appear on his back.

Not that that would happen. And you can't prove a damn thing.
lol are you sure?
[Image: CringleSignature-Base-Final.jpg]
Reply
#13
Its seriously lame. And I've got pictures to prove it. Its retarded looking.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)