07-30-2005, 05:50 AM
Everything was done by me - no image cutting, no nothing, just me and paint.
![[Image: MegamanSig.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/Bogo85/MegamanSig.png)
Comments?
![[Image: MegamanSig.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/Bogo85/MegamanSig.png)
Comments?
|
Paint Mastah Returns
|
|
07-30-2005, 05:50 AM
Everything was done by me - no image cutting, no nothing, just me and paint.
![]() Comments?
07-30-2005, 10:03 AM
Oh yeah? Well, I'd like to see you pull off something this good:
![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
07-31-2005, 12:11 AM
RE: That picture = HHAHAHAHAHhahahahaHAHAHAHAHhahahahHAHAHAHhahahahahaha
Thanks Zarbon
08-01-2005, 06:46 AM
I think you're going to have to spell it right before he dignifies that with a response.
>.> <.< ![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
08-01-2005, 07:53 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
08-10-2005, 06:23 PM
good god Kami, I forgot you was the paint masta around here, the force is strong with our Yoda no? :]
08-10-2005, 08:02 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Uub Damn straight. Don't you forget it again.
08-10-2005, 08:05 PM
*bows*
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|