Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Just wondering. 2.0
#1
Wondering if you can get two major rewards from one thing. Is it possible? What are the requirements?
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
Reply
#2
I suppose it would be possible. By major rewards, are we talking techniques? You better be talking about one helluva roleplay, because it's amazing enough to get a technique period.
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply
#3
A tech? I'm going for Power-up and going into Heaven at the same time. I've been trying for Transform 1 for sometime, so I thought, why not two birds with one stone?

And I already have Escape the Flame behind me on it.

So, I'm just wondering, if it is possible...
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
Reply
#4
Of course it's possible. It's possible to get SSJ (if you're a saiya-jin), Healing, and IT from a single roleplay if it's kickass enough.

So yes, it's possible.
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
Of course it's possible. It's possible to get SSJ (if you're a saiya-jin), Healing, and IT from a single roleplay if it's kickass enough.

So yes, it's possible.

Umm....not IT. IT is only given on special occasions, mostly sagas....well only in staff run sagas that I know of. Or people would have it. Only a few people have it now.
[Image: Abel.jpg]
Reply
#6
Like Krillen said: its possible, but probably not going to happen.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion

Umm....not IT. IT is only given on special occasions, mostly sagas....well only in staff run sagas that I know of. Or people would have it. Only a few people have it now.

As far as I know, IT is a very possible reward for an extremely powerful roleplay. But, because of its rarity, it has only been given out in staff sagas. That's how I understand it.
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)