Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
DragonBall Z: Budokai Tenkaichi
#1
Turles...

I want your children ;(
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#2
Where did you get that review, so I can put the link up there as credit

EDIT:

YES! Burter is in it! *rox out*
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#3
I wanna get it...


Then I'll unlock Jan & Burt...



Then I'll do what I've always wanted to do...



Kick his ass ^_^
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#4
and that'll be the only time it'll be possible
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
and that'll be the only time it'll be possible

;( Come vist me on King Kai's.. once I get KK.. and GD.. then I'll fight ya!
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#6
Bra should be in it. =\
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#7
As long as Rad is in it, the game will be great.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Where did you get that review, so I can put the link up there as credit

EDIT:

YES! Burter is in it! *rox out*

That should mean Zarbon is in it!

*Cheers*
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
Reply
#9
Every DBZ game sucked, Turles. They're poorly made works designed to make money quickly without costing too much. Such is the FUNimation way.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Turles
How did 3 suck 8o

Too many cut-scenes, no Zarbon, Dragon Rage was rigged, No Zarbon, Ultimate Attacks should have been made harder to do, oh, and did I mention no Zarbon!?
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
Reply
#11
Looks too cartoonish. I hate how much of a cartoon they make it look like compared to other games. Especially B2, that was the worst one. I hated the Budokais and this wont be any better. They probably did a little bit of things to change it but they are just milking money and then the next game will just have extra things to do and so on.
Reply
#12
Yes but the graphics could be improved to make it look more than a mere drawing like the anime is. That just bothers me, it's a game, not the anime.

Edit: Plus, they use a cheap engine from the looks of it. They don't have things detailed very much and most of the games have been bland.
Reply
#13
Garlic better fuxing be in it. He had is own movie and saga. HE DESERVES IT.




Yes they sucked, shut up.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#14
All the DBZ games sucked horribly. The ones who liked them are just little fanboys that don't know much about games.
Reply
#15
I'm fourteen, and you have the intellegence and maturity of a seven year old. I know what I'm talking about, you should just leave Chubbs. Now.

Edit: The storylines suck. All it is the anime because the company is too scared to add anything in, so they play it safe and milk money like Nintindo does to Pokemon.
Reply
#16
Don;t think you can fool me with a weak vocabulary. I do know what it means and the only talents you have are sucking ass....hard. You are nothing special, you can't even spell and even when you say you will change, you don't.

Edit: I played all 3, and I have to say, Legend of the Super Saiyan on NES is better.
Reply
#17
Stop fighting or I'll lock this topic. X(
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#18
Whatever, have fun talking to seven year olds. Anywho, this game will suck like the rest. We should all go to FUNimation and go bitch smack some people and make them do something good.
Reply
#19
HD was good, LSS is better. Guku Den was good, never good Super Goku Den to work. LOG (Legend of Goku) 2 was ok, never got 1 to work. But of course, I don't buy these...>_>
Reply
#20
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion
HD was good, LSS is better. Guku Den was good, never good Super Goku Den to work. LOG (Legend of Goku) 2 was ok, never got 1 to work. But of course, I don't buy these...>_>

And don;t think any one I know did buy those.

LSS was great, I got to pissed off with HD to get very far, Goku Den & Super where fun, kinda annoying thou >.>, LOG was alright, but not my "cup of tea".
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)