05-07-2005, 05:06 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
shut up.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
|
DragonBall Z: Budokai Tenkaichi
|
|
05-07-2005, 05:33 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Olibu Please.. I try to forget the painfull fact I spent a whole night trying to preform the blood Farther Son Kameha on Perfect Cell in the story mode.. Still couldn't beat Cell.. 11 o'clock next morning, I kick his ass after my mate goes home >.>
05-07-2005, 06:45 PM
3 was decent enough to play several times. The other two I got bored with and never touched again.
I won't even go into SAGAs. Let's just say I sold it the same day I bought it. ![]() Want a cookie?
05-07-2005, 07:43 PM
I keep thinking about turning to invisible man. I always wanted him.
05-07-2005, 07:45 PM
Well, taking into consideration that its a Dragon Ball Z game, I dont think they'd fit to well in there.
Sinners make the best Saints
![]()
05-07-2005, 07:57 PM
*won't buy*
Looks good, but I won't buy it... or at least until 5 years have passed and people said it was good. Better to have someone else be the one who wastes their money, and then tells us how bad it was =) I never liked ANY of the dbz games.
05-07-2005, 08:48 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Yep. And the joy's of finally getting to pwn Burter up the back side =D
05-08-2005, 09:51 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Your going to make your daughter into a Chubbsian aren't you? Your going to make her love DBZ! Then you will be able to buy DBZ games for her, so you can spend more time with her, and transform her into the perfect image of yourself! I know your plans Burter! *Is insane* ![]()
10-24-2005, 12:32 AM
Reviving for a good reason:
I own it. I've been playing it for the last 5 hours. I love it. Only noteable down side is the damn angel behind your fighter, but I've grown quickly atune to it. If you like games like Metal Gear, with the camera behind you and a rather good rotanional(sp?) camera at times, I recomend it. But the control's are hard to get to grips with.
10-24-2005, 12:59 AM
I'd buy it, but I'm stuck with the GC...
Oh, and I liked every one of the budokais, and thats an opinion before anyone yells at me! Budokai 1: Had 3 forms of Kaioken *Kaioken is my favourite technique* Budokai 2: Had fusion, SSJ3, and Goten. Goten is my favourite character. Budokai 3: If you play it on Z to Z3 mode, its a very fast paced, hard game. Teleporting is vital, and that makes it all the more interesting. My friend is probably going to buy this game, at which time I will live at his house >.>
10-24-2005, 01:09 AM
Wait... I've seen commercials on DBZ1-3 air on cable, but I haven't ever seen any publicity on this... anywhere... other then the links to the site posted.
So WTF? When was it's release date? I don't feel like reading >.> But if it's out in Cali then I'll go looking for it tonight, considering I've got all the other DBZ fighting games.
10-24-2005, 07:36 PM
Well.. This proves how sad I can be..
I've been playing the game since I got back from the doc's today, and I just recently finished it. -.-'' Story mode was great, all the diffrent possibilites. Rating? Graphics: 9 Minor improvment ranges with the lighting on some things, but all over good. Gameplay: 8.7 Controls where the only thing that did, and will piss me off. I guess I just need to get the hang of it abit more. Sound: 5 Same as the others, god awful background, but the voices where great. *snickers at A19's voice* Other aspects like the enviroment where great. Compelte explosive, but I only got mildly annoyed with the camera angle's at times. The AI gives a great combat choice, and will always keep ya on your toes. Each fight is diffrent from the last, and your gurented a a few soft fights. My advice: Buy it if you love DBZ and wanting to fight as/agasint all beings that have fought in the show.
10-25-2005, 12:48 AM
I would buy *or rent* this game instantly, but they decided they weren't making enough money off Gamecube...
10-25-2005, 06:06 PM
Dragonball z: Tenkaichi
and Draongball Z: Sparkling
10-25-2005, 06:34 PM
Possibley.. I think if you got a DVD/CD Rom drive.. And maybe the appropeate emulator.. Plus an extraction programe..
Or.. Download it off of the net in a .bin format from some where, makign sure it's a full copy, then run it on an emu that way. All of which is illegal ^^
10-25-2005, 07:36 PM
I just bought it, seriously, just got home from the store....now, when Tyra is over, I can watch it...woman taking over the tv, what's next, the world?!?
10-25-2005, 07:58 PM
wow another DBZ game...yeah.
10-25-2005, 08:34 PM
Anyone played Sagas yet?
10-25-2005, 08:40 PM
this thread is still stupid
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|