Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Oozaru
#1
I realize I've only made about two posts, but I've been on Vegeta for two weeks, and technically that's the only qualification to get Oozaru (untrained) as long as I've posted something.

If I still haven't earned it, I'd be happy to reapply for it when I actually do.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#2
Bumpity bump. 11 days.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#3
I apologize if I seem impatient (I'm trying not to be), but it has been four weeks now (two weeks since I hit the two week marker for Untrained Oozaru), which should qualify me for Trained Oozaru. However, I'm not sure if I do, since I don't have Untrained yet. Well, you'll get to me when you get to me. Thanks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#4
Bump.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#5
*ph4nt0m up4at3z*

>.>
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply
#6
Thank you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)