Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Latest work :o
#1
[Image: fmtrunks.png]

Whatchu think yo?

To properly enjoy the awesomeness of this sig, you must be using a non-crappy browser [i.e. firefox].
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#2
Dude.. that rocks..

Only problem I have, & I dunno if it's part of my broswer (Avant), but I would maybe get rid of the grey part at the top.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#3
it's your browser

it looks like sex in firefox
Reply
#4
Just looked on firefox.

That looks sweet.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#5
It's png-24 transparency, you need a browser capable of supporting that.
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#6
I think it only works that way because it's a png file?
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Janemba
I think it only works that way because it's a png file?

yeah. IE 5.5 supports it and so does netscape I believe but IE 6 doesn't. But then again if you are using IE to browse the net, I feel sorry for you.
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Trunks
Quote:Originally posted by Janemba
I think it only works that way because it's a png file?

yeah. IE 5.5 supports it and so does netscape I believe but IE 6 doesn't. But then again if you are using IE to browse the net, I feel sorry for you.

Like wise, but that's stupid, not allowing it in version 6 at least >.>


Avant should work on it too.. Gay thing <.<
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Janemba
Quote:Originally posted by Trunks
Quote:Originally posted by Janemba
I think it only works that way because it's a png file?

yeah. IE 5.5 supports it and so does netscape I believe but IE 6 doesn't. But then again if you are using IE to browse the net, I feel sorry for you.

Like wise, but that's stupid, not allowing it in version 6 at least >.>


Avant should work on it too.. Gay thing <.<

.png is like an apple format sort of thing, so that's why IE likes to be ghey about it.
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)