08-11-2005, 01:43 AM
The tapion one would be my favorite.
![[Image: v4339d.png]](http://i42.tinypic.com/v4339d.png)
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
|
My Sig Makings v. 14
|
|
08-11-2005, 02:40 AM
You know this has been bugging me, but the sig I had now I didnt put on. Hell I didnt even ask for it, and yet there both pretty good.
08-11-2005, 04:20 AM
The good ones are the 2nd Buu, Cell Jr., Cell, Tap, A:14. The others are ok.
08-11-2005, 04:32 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Android-15 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Sorry, 15, I did that. That's a sig I made a while back, and I thought it would be funny to see if you noticed when they were switched. You're more than welcome to continue using it, but don't think ya gotta do me any favors. ![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
08-11-2005, 06:18 AM
Quote:Originally posted by RaditzuLMAO! That was you? Dude that is very sneaky of you. No I dont mind. I actually like the sig. Good Job Rad.
08-12-2005, 07:16 PM
To redo the text he needs the .psp file, 'cause that saves the layers and the text would consume of a layer. He can't just erase the text, and even if he could, it would screw it up. That's why yea should save and keep the .psp file. =/
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]() |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|