Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A little bit of Chubbs in my Bar.
#1
I've been thinking on this for a while, just screwing around seeing what it would be like if a few members of chubbs were to be drinking in my bar. So here it goes.

Characters: Uub- Owner and Manager.

Burter- Uhhhh loves to drink, no real explanation needed.

Kami- The green drinking machine.

Rad- Dried up half mexican husk.

Reijin- He's Rei, he has every reason to want to drink.

Vegeta- <.< I thought I better add him, he's the one with the military training.

Koola- the number one bastard that everyone loves >.>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just another long nite at the bar, I'm leaning back in my office chair when low an behold who walks in demanding that I serve him free beer...that's right my blue buddy Burter. So of course since business has been doing well I give him a beer and take one for myself as well.

"Come on Uub, pull out the kegs, do you really think I came alone."

Looking behind me I notice that he brought most of the staff with him from our humble board, would you believe it.

"I knew offering to give you guys free beer would bite me in the ass."

So I point to the freezer and say "Help your own damn selves you greedy bastards."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few hours later I open my office door to see Burter surrounded by empty beer bottles and a half empty keg, the blue man is passed out over the counter, his eyes rolled back into his head, a sexy waitress of mine trapped underneath his massive bulk.

"Good lord." I sigh as I notice my staff and my normal customers have fled the pub. And I notice why soon enough, Kami lay sprawled eagle, but ass naked soaked in beer, his hands still cluthced to his last unopened bottle of good old jack.

I turn around and see Rad passed out laying on the back of Rei, a questionable position at best o.O then there's vegeta, having drinking almost as much as the rest, shooting his empty beer bottles with his trusty M-16 rifle.

"Jesus Christ......." I scream looking over at Koola who is pissing all over the walls, an evil grin on his face. "stuf bitches" he yells at the top of his lungs before passing out on top of Kami.

"riiiiiiiight" I say as I lock my office door and and sit back down....."Crazy bastards."
Reply
#2
this was done in jest, not ment to affend anyone, If indeed I have I am very sorry.
Reply
#3
Hahahahaha.

I laughed.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#4
Hilarious, especially the Koola part. Right on target with that one.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply
#5
I'll make another later slug, don't worry.
Reply
#6
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Big Grin
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#7
Personally, I think you should really make a meeting of Chubbs members in your bar. Allthough some of us probably wouldnt be able to come (too busy, dont have time, lives on the other end of the aquarium etc.) I think it would be great.
[Image: Tamsin-Signature.jpg]

Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
Reply
#8
after reading that, do you really think I'd hold a meeting lol....it would end up to much like that rofl, but I might open a branch in england <.<
Reply
#9
There's a meeting here. People can stay at Rad's house if you don't want a hotel. aite, k.
Reply
#10
sweet cross country road trip.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)