08-20-2005, 05:34 AM
I just want to be one of the cool kids.
So here's my collection of sigs from the beginning to now. I'm missing one or two(namely my recoome one that I was so proud of at the time) but meh. I just recently got back into making them so some more should be on thier way.
![[Image: NUMBERONE.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/Kuso_Netaba/NUMBERONE.png)
![[Image: Fun.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/Kuso_Netaba/Fun.png)
![[Image: KidBuu.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/Kuso_Netaba/KidBuu.png)
![[Image: Untitled-2.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/Kuso_Netaba/Untitled-2.png)
![[Image: Untitled-6.png]](http://img56.exs.cx/img56/8018/Untitled-6.png)
![[Image: freez.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/Kuso_Netaba/freez.png)
![[Image: DSFD2.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/Kuso_Netaba/DSFD2.png)
![[Image: DSFD3.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/Kuso_Netaba/DSFD3.png)
At this point I found that I wansn't all that great at making sigs, and my improvement was basically nil. So I took a nice long break. A few months, the occasional tutorial and some brushes later...
![[Image: skritchpsd3ll.png]](http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/7856/skritchpsd3ll.png)
![[Image: sanddemonjr3km.png]](http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/6587/sanddemonjr3km.png)
![[Image: yamcha0ud.png]](http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/7783/yamcha0ud.png)
As I do some more sigs perhaps this time around I'll improve, or mabey I'll have to hibernate again. Who knows.
So here's my collection of sigs from the beginning to now. I'm missing one or two(namely my recoome one that I was so proud of at the time) but meh. I just recently got back into making them so some more should be on thier way.
![[Image: NUMBERONE.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/Kuso_Netaba/NUMBERONE.png)
![[Image: Fun.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/Kuso_Netaba/Fun.png)
![[Image: KidBuu.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/Kuso_Netaba/KidBuu.png)
![[Image: Untitled-2.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/Kuso_Netaba/Untitled-2.png)
![[Image: Untitled-6.png]](http://img56.exs.cx/img56/8018/Untitled-6.png)
![[Image: freez.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/Kuso_Netaba/freez.png)
![[Image: DSFD2.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/Kuso_Netaba/DSFD2.png)
![[Image: DSFD3.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/Kuso_Netaba/DSFD3.png)
At this point I found that I wansn't all that great at making sigs, and my improvement was basically nil. So I took a nice long break. A few months, the occasional tutorial and some brushes later...
![[Image: skritchpsd3ll.png]](http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/7856/skritchpsd3ll.png)
![[Image: sanddemonjr3km.png]](http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/6587/sanddemonjr3km.png)
![[Image: yamcha0ud.png]](http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/7783/yamcha0ud.png)
As I do some more sigs perhaps this time around I'll improve, or mabey I'll have to hibernate again. Who knows.
![[Image: v4339d.png]](http://i42.tinypic.com/v4339d.png)
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.


![[Image: spice.jpg]](http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/5818/spice.jpg)
![[Image: marcus.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v348/neo_fighter6699/Sigs/marcus.png)
![[Image: Sage.jpg]](http://rebecca.florizone.com/sig/miscsig/Sage.jpg)