Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sig Collection
#1
Okay, I'm going to make a nice juicy list of all the sigs that are free to be used by anyone.

If you are a sig creator and do not mind somebody to use your sig here at Chubbs then post it here. Do NOT post it here if you didn't make it. This is strictly for the artists who created it.

You can, obviously, post as many as you want.
Reply
#2
Just CDBZ.
Reply
#3
If you're too lazy to post your sigs, you can just post with your permission and I'll those I see you post
Reply
#4
[Image: Untitled-3.gif]

[Image: untitled-55.gif]

[Image: Untitled-1.gif]

[Image: ra.jpg]

These I had laying around in my PhotoBucket account, don't mind if they're used or not. Enjoy.
Reply
#5
Got a shed load of 'em...

Saiya-jin
Namek
Janemba
Misc.


All are link's.

Also note, there are a few in there which I personally didn't make. PM me if you need clearification on one.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#6
http://www.freewebs.com/dbz_dragons/Imag...tures.html

To see what pages are up on the site go to homepage, this link is to the signatures page.
Reply
#7
Here's my Sigs (plus I'm trying to bump the Sig Collection Thread =D)


[Image: MegamanSig.png]

[Image: Burtersig3.png]

[Image: HF17Sig.png]

[Image: AwesomeSig.png]

[Image: FONTSIG.png]

[Image: ClownSig.png]

[Image: BurterSig2.gif]

[Image: KamiSig1.png]

[Image: Burterbluestreak.png]

[Image: BroliSigJPEG.jpg]

[Image: 18sig.png]

[Image: BurterSig.jpg]

[Image: DendeSig.png]

[Image: GinyufruitySig.png]

[Image: GuldoSig.jpg]

[Image: Kami-ruined.png]


And Furiza made this last one for me
[Image: sexu.jpg]

Dang that's a lot =O
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#8
[Image: AwesomeSig.png]

Ok, thats my fav on right there >.>
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#9
[Image: Uub.jpg]

This was made by the talented android 18 :]




[Image: UubSig.jpg]
[Image: UubAva.jpg]

This one was created by our very own Reijin 8)

Sorry I had to put his Avatar up too, only cause he rox and gave me both.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)