08-24-2005, 11:50 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERRON!!
|
B-day to da one & only
|
|
08-24-2005, 11:50 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERRON!!
08-24-2005, 11:52 PM
Damn British and their timezones.
Happy birthday, VJ. I wonder if I can PayPal sexu to you.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
08-24-2005, 11:54 PM
Brits > others
08-25-2005, 01:21 AM
Birthday AND leaving Chubbs for an extended period of time? Damn, everything's turning up Jeroen.
Losers can't even get his name right. >.>
08-25-2005, 03:19 AM
Happy birfday Vegeta Junior, make sure you enjoy it, you never know which one will be your last...and with that note of mortality I end my praising.
![]()
08-25-2005, 12:26 PM
Happy Birthday, good luck with that frat hazing... don't do anything I wouldn't do, which you should already know is pretty much nothing.
08-25-2005, 02:06 PM
Happy b-day. Have fun and party hard; don?t get to drunk but enough so that you can keep a straight eye for the sexy girls at the party.
I?ll always remember when you came to Toronto, the awesome VJ in my town oh yeah what an honor. :]Good luck in life and keep cool man.
08-25-2005, 03:45 PM
happy birthday dude
mine was last week..15 now i gotta get a job
08-25-2005, 05:30 PM
Nail, give me your body so I can be stronger...oh! Hi, umm, yeah, HAPPY B-DAY, damn VJ, you're like a freaking Fox, in and out, you sly devil you....
09-05-2005, 12:14 AM
Oh.
I was gonna wish you a happy b-day on AIM But I forgot you were gone ![]() Want a cookie?
09-05-2005, 12:15 AM
he survived................
09-05-2005, 12:34 AM
Woops. I was gonna make one of these big elaborate Happy Birthday things, but then I kinda got...
Hey look! I found a quarter! (Yeah, sorry for the delay. Happy Birthday Jeroen!)
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|