Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Video Games
#1
well i'm bored at the moment so I thought i'd ask what video games you guys play when you arent at work or school or at chubbs.

im in the process of beating Resident Evil 4 and i play Diablo II every now and again
Reply
#2
I play the Budokai games (2 and 3), and I play Starcraft when I am bored, have free time or have writer's block,
[Image: A17June08.jpg]
Reply
#3
i play the budokai games whenever im at my cousins house (i don't have PS2) and i used to play Star Craft: Brood War until i lost the disc
Reply
#4
Used to play SC and WC3, but Bnet died on me, so I don't play those anymore.

Um, I still play Halo 2 every now and then, though.
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#5
I play too many video games, but I don't play that many anymore and I suck at video games now, my jedi master video game skillz are waining.

but

I WILL DESTROY YOU AT UT2K4!
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#6
Hmm I love Budokai 3 and I play that.
Im playing a few games, that a 15 year old shouldnt play, Pokemon Crystal (When Im bored, and Im bored alot.) And Digimon World 4, Im such a geek, but there is a game I have been dabbiling into, Predator:Concrete Jungle.
What I really want to play is Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. BUt I have to wait till the next time I rent a game.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Kirano
Halo 2 and Final Fantasy 12 (When will be the last one?)

FF12 isn't out yet, is it? O_o

I play D2: LOD when my computer isn't gay.
Also Starcraft
Will be playing WC3: TFT when I get new computer
Halo 2
Halo
Mercenaries was fun when I had it.
Any FF basically.
Madden
Splintercell: Chaos Theory


Most of these games I play online through cable internet or Xbox Live.
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Kami
I WILL DESTROY YOU AT UT2K4!

BRRRIING IT OOONNNNN!!!!!

*Brock Samson-style 'psychopath' expression*
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#9
I make my games....pwn 8)
Reply
#10
I've grow bored with a majority of my games, especially since my SNES isn't at my house. =( But, I've been playing Super Mario Advance 2 as of late.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#11
I only have Diablo 2 becuase all of my stuff is still in Guam, should arrive Sept. 5th though!
Reply
#12
I didnt have much time lately so I didnt play much. The time I could play video games, I played Gothic 2. Allthough I dont play it currently, im also playing Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne. Ive also got Silent Hunter 3 but I only played the start of the first training.
[Image: amadeus-2.jpg]
Reply
#13
DDR, and...yeah.

DDR.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#14
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
DDR, and...yeah.

DDR.

i suck at DDR... i always get my ass kicked
Reply
#15
Quote:Originally posted by Android16
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
DDR, and...yeah.

DDR.

i suck at DDR... i always get my ass kicked

Yea, by people like me

=D
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#16
I played DDR for the first time ever last weekend.

I failed on Light. I r teh major suckzorz. (I somehow moved my centered position up too far, so when I wanted to press back, it wasn't there, and up wasn't there. Oh the embarrasment...)
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#17
I've been playing the .hack games recently, that and I found my FF7 and hit that up again.


EDIT: Oh and for the fools out there, I proclaim Burter as the Chubbs DDR Rockstar....>.> go ahead and argue with me.
Reply
#18
Quote:Originally posted by Uub
Oh and for the fools out there, I proclaim Burter as the Chubbs DDR Rockstar....>.> go ahead and argue with me.

um....right....

i'll agree i guess

*fears the might of the Blue One*
Reply
#19
Quote:Originally posted by Uub
EDIT: Oh and for the fools out there, I proclaim Burter as the Chubbs DDR Rockstar....>.> go ahead and argue with me.

I dunno. Gohan can play for free. He could probably rip up a 12-footer, if such a thing existed.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)