09-01-2005, 10:55 PM
I'll buy it.
![[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/dbz/BurterJune08.jpg)
Want a cookie?
|
Wow.
|
|
09-01-2005, 11:52 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Zarbon No, I'll buy it because it's DBZ. I would have bought it regardless. ![]() Want a cookie?
09-02-2005, 12:57 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr I know man. No Garlic Jr! We should go on strike you and me. Sinners make the best Saints
![]()
09-02-2005, 01:25 AM
Heh, it's even got Gero in it. Too bad I won't be buying it. Until they create a game worth buying as a game itself and not just because it's dbz, I won't buy their bullcrap they're feeding us.
09-02-2005, 01:54 AM
Quote:45. Future Trunks *snort* Hahahahahahahaha. 20 bucks says we get a newb joining as Super Saiyan Long Haired Future Trunks, because the other three were taken. Sinners make the best Saints
![]()
09-02-2005, 05:33 AM
Quote:Originally posted by BorgosI won't buy it because you can.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
09-02-2005, 05:33 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17 And because you can't =D Losa.
09-02-2005, 05:36 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion*has a job* =/
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
09-02-2005, 07:33 AM
*Doesn't need one* =P
09-02-2005, 11:35 PM
*doesn't either* *gets free coffee*
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]() |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|