Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Praise Us
#1
Me and Furiza just updated 99% of the requests.

Bow down.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#2
tch, and how many times do I answer the questions when you two are slacking :], I'd update to but I am only a weak wizard Sad
Reply
#3
*Realizes he is part of that 1%*

...Ah screw it...

*bows down*
[Image: A17June08.jpg]
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Android - 17
*Realizes he is part of that 1%*

...Ah screw it...

*bows down*

Show me what I missed
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#5
This thread. It's just an ability and a spar, but since you are both in the updating mood...
[Image: A17June08.jpg]
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Uub
tch, and how many times do I answer the questions when you two are slacking :], I'd update to but I am only a weak wizard Sad

wiggles his fingers, nope nothing
Reply
#7
I miss the old sparing grading rules, where we could pick what stat to increase.

Yea, I'm gonna do that from now on
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#8
Damn. I actually logged on just now to do a bunch of Updating.

You guys suck.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
Damn. I actually logged on just now to do a bunch of Updating.

You guys suck.

You can make quests
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#10
Big Grin

Definitely. I'll think up some tonight and add them on tomorrow.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Bujin
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
I miss the old sparing grading rules, where we could pick what stat to increase.

Yea, I'm gonna do that from now on


Furiza did that for mine and Ox Kings spar.

Yea, I saw, that's why I wanted to go back.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Bujin
I think he mixed our stat rewards up tho...

*shrugs*

No, he didn't
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#13
I just thought I'd bless this thread with my awesome XTREMEness.

*action pose*
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#14
Go updaters!!! (im gonna be hyper for awhile, as that I was anxious about my quest)
Reply
#15
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
I miss the old sparing grading rules, where we could pick what stat to increase.

Yeah... me too. It made the rewards more interesting and worth wild really, also, slightly more realistic too.
Reply
#16
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Quote:Originally posted by Android - 17
*Realizes he is part of that 1%*

...Ah screw it...

*bows down*

Show me what I missed
Watchayakan!
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
I miss the old sparing grading rules, where we could pick what stat to increase.

Yea, I'm gonna do that from now on
My phsyicals are perfectly equal, though. =(
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#17
Furiza gets my sexu. ^_^ Thanks for the update in our spar.

Good job to the the both of yeah.
Reply
#18
Quote:Originally posted by Kirano
Quote:Originally posted by Uub
Quote:Originally posted by Uub
tch, and how many times do I answer the questions when you two are slacking :], I'd update to but I am only a weak wizard Sad

wiggles his fingers, nope nothing

The writings all over the walls. You want power!! All you had to do was ask. LOL.

Uub's got power. Corvettes weren't known for having 'tired' motors. =\
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#19
Here's a stupid idea, make the roster on the home page 100% accurate (moves, current location, etc.)

I haven't seen those things changed since... a long time?
Reply
#20
Quote:Originally posted by Furiza
Quote:Originally posted by Goten
Here's a stupid idea, make the roster on the home page 100% accurate (moves, current location, etc.)

I haven't seen those things changed since... a long time?

If anyone's prepared to list the changes for me, I'll gladly do it.

If there isn't any objections, I'll take on the roll of getting all together into a nice lengthy PM *sometime* today.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)