Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Gettin' bored...
#1
Canada!
Reply
#2
rofl means rolling on the floor laughing...dansu Im assuming means dance, and im assuming sexu is w/e lol...and lol is laugh out loud
Reply
#3
*shrugs* No clue
Reply
#4
Sexu means sex. Dansu means Dance.

I can't believe I actually had to explain that.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#5
Chubbsian. It's kinda like Canadian and Bulgarian mixed together in a blender, with bits of barbed wire and glass thrown in.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#6
I?m the only one here on Chubbs I think that is from Africa *dansu*
Reply
#7
United States of America
[Image: A17June08.jpg]
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Selipa
I?m the only one here on Chubbs I think that is from Africa *dansu*

Oh shit.

+5 cool points

And a new title.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#9
Im from Slovenia.

*raises the Yugoslavian flag without red star*

True, Yugoslavia is gone but I still support the dream of all southern slavic nations united under one banner. Also I dont mean the Yugoslavia from 1991-2003
[Image: amadeus-2.jpg]
Reply
#10
Yeah I heared that. Hope nobody drowned.
[Image: amadeus-2.jpg]
Reply
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Jackie Chun
Im from Slovenia.

*raises the Yugoslavian flag without red star*

True, Yugoslavia is gone but I still support the dream of all southern slavic nations united under one banner. Also I dont mean the Yugoslavia from 1991-2003

Oh shit. You get one too
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#12
Go rot in a corner Tongue
Reply
#13
Quote:Originally posted by Furiza
What about me? ;_;

Happy?
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#14
See what he did to my title, he is just angry cause I drink for free :] 8) Big Grin Wink
Reply
#15
Quote:Originally posted by Uub
See what he did to my title, he is just angry cause I drink for free :] 8) Big Grin Wink

You're just angry cause you can't drink even half of what I can
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#16
That's it, it's on now, The first OFFICAL CHUBBS DRINKING CONTEST....
Reply
#17
Quote:Originally posted by Tottepo
I'm African....American!

/rimshot

Chicago, bitcheees

oh shit, I didn't know you were a nigger! =OOOOOOO

...

I'm joking, of course. Don't come hunt me down and beat me or anything
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#18
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Quote:Originally posted by Tottepo
I'm African....American!

/rimshot

Chicago, bitcheees

oh shit, I didn't know you were a nigger! =OOOOOOO

...

I'm joking, of course. Don't come hunt me down and beat me or anything

LOL
Reply
#19
Quote:Originally posted by Furiza
Quote:Originally posted by King Cold
Quote:Originally posted by King Cold
Has it been written anywhere in your newspapers that in our country were like flooded rats? *swims to computer*

Good thing Burter didn't see that 8)

Good thing you managed to totally not inconspicuously point it out to him.

I don't understand why I would be mad.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#20
Quote:Originally posted by King Cold
Good thing I have a mental disease that causes me not to care. *yaawn*

Oh yea?

Banned.

Start caring
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)