Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Gettin' bored...
#21
I think he was digging for a title.

Granted.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#22
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
I think he was digging for a title.

Granted.

As funny as it is, I'm going to request you change it to something else. I think you'll understand why
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#23
I must've missed something.

Regardless, fixed to noo name.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#24
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
I must've missed something.

Regardless, fixed to noo name.

I know it sounds petty, but the word you used is really offensive. A joke is fine, like nigger every now and then, but when it's someone's title it'll be all over the board
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#25
It is?

Must be regional. Around here, people say it all the time. O.o
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#26
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
It is?

Must be cultural. Around here, people say it all the time. O.o

We don't have many gay people on this site, but if one came around, I'm pretty sure they'd be alittle disgusted
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#27
Point taken.

Alright then.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#28
The first one.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#29
tch, If Burter banned me he knows what would happen....I would laugh my ass off.
Reply
#30
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Quote:Originally posted by Furiza
What about me? ;_;

Happy?
Yeesh, what a blatant disrepsect for us Saskatchewanites (I know that's not what we are, but I still say it >.<). *gets terrible title. . .again*
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#31
Quote:Originally posted by Marron
*Wants a title* I just ate the former pope and drank a babies blood, what am i?

That would make you a Junior Member. I'll go change...oh, hey, look! It's already there!
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#32
Grunge capitol of the world, USA. West side, yo.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you
=_
Reply
#33
Quote:Originally posted by Furiza
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Quote:Originally posted by Furiza
What about me? ;_;

Happy?
Yeesh, what a blatant disrepsect for us Saskatchewanites (I know that's not what we are, but I still say it >.<). *gets terrible title. . .again*

Don't tell anyone you're practically French. =o
It's not my fault they colonized before you guys.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#34
Quote:Originally posted by Olibu
I'm Native American. =/

Get off my land, you...you land whores. >=O

I'll thumb wrestle you for it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you
=_
Reply
#35
you have two to many greats.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#36
Quote:Originally posted by Olibu
My tribe was known for their skillful thumb-wrestling tactics. Our chieftan 'Spear-Mauls-Bear' taught us the sacred past of the form of combat. =o Prepare yerselves!

/Cherokee power

Ha ha! I was taught the ways of thumb combat from the great ones of the sacred Pike Place Market! Mwuah! Plus, I'm double jointed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you
=_
Reply
#37
Quote:Originally posted by Bardock
Plus, I'm double jointed.
No such thing exists. =o
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#38
Tell that to the people on the M&M commercials.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you
=_
Reply
#39
Tch. Already have.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#40
Blasphemy.

*eye twitch*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you
=_
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)