09-04-2005, 08:39 PM
I think he was digging for a title.
Granted.
Granted.
|
Gettin' bored...
|
|
09-04-2005, 08:41 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin As funny as it is, I'm going to request you change it to something else. I think you'll understand why ![]() Want a cookie?
09-04-2005, 08:45 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin I know it sounds petty, but the word you used is really offensive. A joke is fine, like nigger every now and then, but when it's someone's title it'll be all over the board ![]() Want a cookie?
09-04-2005, 08:49 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin We don't have many gay people on this site, but if one came around, I'm pretty sure they'd be alittle disgusted ![]() Want a cookie?
09-04-2005, 08:57 PM
tch, If Burter banned me he knows what would happen....I would laugh my ass off.
09-04-2005, 11:19 PM
Quote:Originally posted by BurterYeesh, what a blatant disrepsect for us Saskatchewanites (I know that's not what we are, but I still say it >.<). *gets terrible title. . .again*
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
09-04-2005, 11:53 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Marron That would make you a Junior Member. I'll go change...oh, hey, look! It's already there! ![]() Want a cookie?
09-05-2005, 12:33 AM
Grunge capitol of the world, USA. West side, yo.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_
09-05-2005, 12:59 AM
Quote:Originally posted by FurizaIt's not my fault they colonized before you guys.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
09-05-2005, 02:58 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Olibu I'll thumb wrestle you for it. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_
09-05-2005, 03:40 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Olibu Ha ha! I was taught the ways of thumb combat from the great ones of the sacred Pike Place Market! Mwuah! Plus, I'm double jointed. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_
09-05-2005, 03:44 AM
Quote:Originally posted by BardockNo such thing exists. =o
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
09-05-2005, 03:45 AM
Tell that to the people on the M&M commercials.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_
09-05-2005, 03:47 AM
Blasphemy.
*eye twitch* [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_ |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|