Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
I got my PSP after constantly going to the store to buy it and it being sold out >.< I think I mentioned that to Koola and he laughed me to death  *plays*  anyone else got it and know of some decent games....
o.O Koola where is you when I need you.
Posts: 29
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2004
Who would spend $250 on a small PSP with the games at $50. $300 for crap when you can save it for Xbox360 or PS3.
Posts: 35
Threads: 138
Joined: Aug 1999
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion
Who would spend $250 on a small PSP with the games at $50. $300 for crap when you can save it for Xbox360 or PS3.
Someone with a sense of style, that's who. Plus the PSP plays movies, MP3's, and can browse the internet through wi-fi in hotspots.
SO THERE.
TAPION SUCKS
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Trunks
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion
Who would spend $250 on a small PSP with the games at $50. $300 for crap when you can save it for Xbox360 or PS3.
Someone with a sense of style, that's who. Plus the PSP plays movies, MP3's, and can browse the internet through wi-fi in hotspots.
SO THERE.
TAPION SUCKS
And that is why Trunks is the Sexay God
Posts: 56
Threads: 218
Joined: Nov 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Trunks
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion
Who would spend $250 on a small PSP with the games at $50. $300 for crap when you can save it for Xbox360 or PS3.
Someone with a sense of style, that's who. Plus the PSP plays movies, MP3's, and can browse the internet through wi-fi in hotspots.
SO THERE.
TAPION SUCKS
Who cares about all that stuff? It's just a Gameboy that's been souped up with incredible graphics and capability, and has all the features you stated above.
Personally, I'm with Tapion on this one. It's a waste of money in my opinion. You want great, fun games? Buy a console at the same price you paid for the PSP, and get better games that won't strain your eyes so much while looking at such a tiny screen. You wanna listen to MP3's? Do what I do, listen to them on your MP3 player. Watch a movie? It's called a VCR, or a DVD player. Internet access in wi-fi hotspots? Use a laptop.
Yeah, I never really liked the whole idea of pocket games to begin with. Staring at a two inch screen for hours CAN'T be good for your eyes.
Posts: 35
Threads: 138
Joined: Aug 1999
Quote:Originally posted by Android 20
Who cares about all that stuff? It's just a Gameboy that's been souped up with incredible graphics and capability, and has all the features you stated above.
Personally, I'm with Tapion on this one. It's a waste of money in my opinion. You want great, fun games? Buy a console at the same price you paid for the PSP, and get better games that won't strain your eyes so much while looking at such a tiny screen. You wanna listen to MP3's? Do what I do, listen to them on your MP3 player. Watch a movie? It's called a VCR, or a DVD player. Internet access in wi-fi hotspots? Use a laptop.
Yeah, I never really liked the whole idea of pocket games to begin with. Staring at a two inch screen for hours CAN'T be good for your eyes.
You are ghey. That's the only arguement I need.
Posts: 56
Threads: 218
Joined: Nov 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Trunks
Quote:Originally posted by Android 20
Who cares about all that stuff? It's just a Gameboy that's been souped up with incredible graphics and capability, and has all the features you stated above.
Personally, I'm with Tapion on this one. It's a waste of money in my opinion. You want great, fun games? Buy a console at the same price you paid for the PSP, and get better games that won't strain your eyes so much while looking at such a tiny screen. You wanna listen to MP3's? Do what I do, listen to them on your MP3 player. Watch a movie? It's called a VCR, or a DVD player. Internet access in wi-fi hotspots? Use a laptop.
Yeah, I never really liked the whole idea of pocket games to begin with. Staring at a two inch screen for hours CAN'T be good for your eyes.
You are ghey. That's the only arguement I need.
Okay. I've still saved $250 on something that would waste even more of my life.
Posts: 35
Threads: 138
Joined: Aug 1999
Quote:Originally posted by Android 20
Okay. I've still saved $250 on something that would waste even more of my life.
Is your life really that precious? Afterall you are using said life to argue with someone over the internet on a DBZ RPG.
:D
Posts: 56
Threads: 218
Joined: Nov 2004
Hence the "more"
Honestly, I don't have much more to waste. I'm trapped here.
Either way, I'm up $250
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Lumines
Untold Legends
Lumines
Metal Gear Acid
Lumines
Twisted Metal
Lumines
Darkstalkers
Oh, and make sure you get Lumines.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 35
Threads: 138
Joined: Aug 1999
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Lumines
Untold Legends
Lumines
Metal Gear Acid
Lumines
Twisted Metal
Lumines
Darkstalkers
Oh, and make sure you get Lumines.
So, did you like Lumines?
Posts: 29
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2004
It's too expensive, I don't care what features it has. I'm not going to carry that around with me. If I wanted to watch DVDs, I would at home. If I wanted to play games, at home. It's not like much of us have lives outside jobs and Chubbs >_>
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Its better than spending $400 on an X-Box 360. I can't believe they're going to charge so much for it.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Its better than spending $400 on an X-Box 360. I can't believe they're going to charge so much for it.
It's a damn joke, and thanks for the game list Rad.
Posts: 10
Threads: 560
Joined: Nov 2001
Don't get Mercury or Smart Bomb. They blow.
And please, please, please stop arguing about this. People who want one and think it's worth it will own one. If you don't think so, just shut up. Thanks.
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Koola
Don't get Mercury or Smart Bomb. They blow.
And please, please, please stop arguing about this. People who want one and think it's worth it will own one. If you don't think so, just shut up. Thanks.
But...
But thats no fun.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 10
Threads: 560
Joined: Nov 2001
I don't really care if you're having fun. kthnx.
Posts: 85
Threads: 174
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Koola
I don't really care if you're having fun. kthnx. 
Way to totally miss the sarcasm dripping from his post. ^_^
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
|