Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Oh Yes.
#1
I got my PSP after constantly going to the store to buy it and it being sold out >.< I think I mentioned that to Koola and he laughed me to death Big Grin *plays* Tongue anyone else got it and know of some decent games....

o.O Koola where is you when I need you.
Reply
#2
Who would spend $250 on a small PSP with the games at $50. $300 for crap when you can save it for Xbox360 or PS3.
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion
Who would spend $250 on a small PSP with the games at $50. $300 for crap when you can save it for Xbox360 or PS3.

Someone with a sense of style, that's who. Plus the PSP plays movies, MP3's, and can browse the internet through wi-fi in hotspots.

SO THERE.

TAPION SUCKS
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Trunks
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion
Who would spend $250 on a small PSP with the games at $50. $300 for crap when you can save it for Xbox360 or PS3.

Someone with a sense of style, that's who. Plus the PSP plays movies, MP3's, and can browse the internet through wi-fi in hotspots.

SO THERE.

TAPION SUCKS

And that is why Trunks is the Sexay God
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Trunks
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion
Who would spend $250 on a small PSP with the games at $50. $300 for crap when you can save it for Xbox360 or PS3.

Someone with a sense of style, that's who. Plus the PSP plays movies, MP3's, and can browse the internet through wi-fi in hotspots.

SO THERE.

TAPION SUCKS

Who cares about all that stuff? It's just a Gameboy that's been souped up with incredible graphics and capability, and has all the features you stated above.

Personally, I'm with Tapion on this one. It's a waste of money in my opinion. You want great, fun games? Buy a console at the same price you paid for the PSP, and get better games that won't strain your eyes so much while looking at such a tiny screen. You wanna listen to MP3's? Do what I do, listen to them on your MP3 player. Watch a movie? It's called a VCR, or a DVD player. Internet access in wi-fi hotspots? Use a laptop.

Yeah, I never really liked the whole idea of pocket games to begin with. Staring at a two inch screen for hours CAN'T be good for your eyes.
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Android 20

Who cares about all that stuff? It's just a Gameboy that's been souped up with incredible graphics and capability, and has all the features you stated above.

Personally, I'm with Tapion on this one. It's a waste of money in my opinion. You want great, fun games? Buy a console at the same price you paid for the PSP, and get better games that won't strain your eyes so much while looking at such a tiny screen. You wanna listen to MP3's? Do what I do, listen to them on your MP3 player. Watch a movie? It's called a VCR, or a DVD player. Internet access in wi-fi hotspots? Use a laptop.

Yeah, I never really liked the whole idea of pocket games to begin with. Staring at a two inch screen for hours CAN'T be good for your eyes.

You are ghey. That's the only arguement I need.
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Trunks
Quote:Originally posted by Android 20

Who cares about all that stuff? It's just a Gameboy that's been souped up with incredible graphics and capability, and has all the features you stated above.

Personally, I'm with Tapion on this one. It's a waste of money in my opinion. You want great, fun games? Buy a console at the same price you paid for the PSP, and get better games that won't strain your eyes so much while looking at such a tiny screen. You wanna listen to MP3's? Do what I do, listen to them on your MP3 player. Watch a movie? It's called a VCR, or a DVD player. Internet access in wi-fi hotspots? Use a laptop.

Yeah, I never really liked the whole idea of pocket games to begin with. Staring at a two inch screen for hours CAN'T be good for your eyes.

You are ghey. That's the only arguement I need.

Okay. I've still saved $250 on something that would waste even more of my life.
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Android 20

Okay. I've still saved $250 on something that would waste even more of my life.

Is your life really that precious? Afterall you are using said life to argue with someone over the internet on a DBZ RPG.

:D
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#9
Hence the "more" Tongue

Honestly, I don't have much more to waste. I'm trapped here.
Either way, I'm up $250 Smile
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#10
Lumines
Untold Legends
Lumines
Metal Gear Acid
Lumines
Twisted Metal
Lumines
Darkstalkers

Oh, and make sure you get Lumines.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Lumines
Untold Legends
Lumines
Metal Gear Acid
Lumines
Twisted Metal
Lumines
Darkstalkers

Oh, and make sure you get Lumines.

So, did you like Lumines?
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#12
It's too expensive, I don't care what features it has. I'm not going to carry that around with me. If I wanted to watch DVDs, I would at home. If I wanted to play games, at home. It's not like much of us have lives outside jobs and Chubbs >_>
Reply
#13
Its better than spending $400 on an X-Box 360. I can't believe they're going to charge so much for it.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#14
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Its better than spending $400 on an X-Box 360. I can't believe they're going to charge so much for it.

It's a damn joke, and thanks for the game list Rad.
Reply
#15
Don't get Mercury or Smart Bomb. They blow.

And please, please, please stop arguing about this. People who want one and think it's worth it will own one. If you don't think so, just shut up. Thanks.
Reply
#16
What he said.
Reply
#17
Quote:Originally posted by Koola
Don't get Mercury or Smart Bomb. They blow.

And please, please, please stop arguing about this. People who want one and think it's worth it will own one. If you don't think so, just shut up. Thanks.

But...

But thats no fun.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#18
I don't really care if you're having fun. kthnx. Smile
Reply
#19
Quote:Originally posted by Koola
I don't really care if you're having fun. kthnx. Smile

Way to totally miss the sarcasm dripping from his post. ^_^
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)