Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Active Check
#1
Post here with a link to your latest rp within the last two weeks, you have two days to do so before you are marked inactive.

Uubster out.

Rejin (Hazzah your first)
Uub
HF 17
Cell
Zarbon
PD
A-15
Videl (roxzor)
Toma
Jackie
Bra
Garlic Jr.
Goten
A-16
a-17
Tottepo
Krillen
Selipa
Vegeta
A-18
Olibu
Rildo
Piccolo
Kami
Bebi
King Cold
A-13
Tien
Yajirobe
Torbie
Trunks
Metal Koola
Tanbookin
Burter
A-20
Bojack
Gokua
Lord Slug
Bido
Kirano
Captin Ginyu
Broli
Janemba
Goku-Son
Mino
Pikkon
Yamu
Retane
Marron
A-19
Cargo
Captin Ginyu
Chi-Chi


That's everyone so far, if I missed you pm me.
#2
NOTE: Only post once.

pwnage?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#3
Suppose I better add myself.
#4
http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...13331&sid=
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
#5
Just today...
#6
http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...13190&sid=
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
#7
Ashes

Waiting for inspiration or drunkeness to hit me in the face currently as far as spitting out and RP right now.
#8
Waiting to be updated...
[Image: amadeus-2.jpg]
#9
Arrr!
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
#10
Indeed
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
#11
Shimmy for me
#12
Dun Dun!
#13
Still don't know how to link to a specific post, but here ya go anyway
[Image: A17June08.jpg]
#14
http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...post160238
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
#15
http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...13307&sid=
#16
*loads M16*
~Semper Fidelis~
#17
*Say's something witty*
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
#18
I love you Uuby!
#19
jackass

http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...13325&sid=
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
#20
Uub is ghey!
[Image: drakesig.png]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)