Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Active Check
#21
http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...13330&sid=
#22
Here!
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

#23
Do I really have to post a link? I think I've rped more times in the past week then everyone in this thread combined
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
#24
Banzai!
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
#25
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Do I really have to post a link? I think I've rped more times in the past week then everyone in this thread combined

<.< no...
#26
http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...post160495
#27
Damn you and your need of posting.. It'll be a while before I strike up a new one thou.. I'm hooked on Tenkaichi O.O
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
#28
I'M STAFF SO IT DOESN'T MATTER!!!!
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
#29
i wasn't on that list. but if u need an RP from me. It's in Earth forum.
[Image: Minoshiav2.png]

The Prince of Darkness
#30
Yamu is still kicking.

http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...13329&sid=
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
#31
Quote:Originally posted by Furiza
I'M STAFF SO IT DOESN'T MATTER!!!!

Wrong. You are on Burter probation.

Make a rp or you're de-modded and de-activated
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
#32
I'm bumping the dead line, people who did not post here have untill tuesday 4:30 p.m. EST...then I'll be getting around to editing the roster.
#33
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Quote:Originally posted by Furiza
I'M STAFF SO IT DOESN'T MATTER!!!!

Wrong. You are on Burter probation.

Make a rp or you're de-modded and de-activated

QFT!!
#34
Roster Updated.

Those switched to inactive status with have to reapply.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)