10-23-2005, 05:10 PM
|
Active Check
|
|
10-23-2005, 06:21 PM
![]() Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
10-23-2005, 06:26 PM
Do I really have to post a link? I think I've rped more times in the past week then everyone in this thread combined
![]() Want a cookie?
10-23-2005, 09:55 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Burter <.< no...
10-23-2005, 10:46 PM
10-24-2005, 12:03 AM
10-24-2005, 01:24 AM
i wasn't on that list. but if u need an RP from me. It's in Earth forum.
![]() The Prince of Darkness
10-24-2005, 02:40 AM
![]() Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
10-25-2005, 01:44 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Furiza Wrong. You are on Burter probation. Make a rp or you're de-modded and de-activated ![]() Want a cookie?
10-25-2005, 05:31 AM
I'm bumping the dead line, people who did not post here have untill tuesday 4:30 p.m. EST...then I'll be getting around to editing the roster.
10-25-2005, 08:25 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Burter QFT!!
10-25-2005, 08:36 PM
Roster Updated.
Those switched to inactive status with have to reapply. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


![[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]](http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b330/KiroX2/Celsigcopy-1.jpg)
![[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/dbz/BurterJune08.jpg)
![[Image: marcus.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v348/neo_fighter6699/Sigs/marcus.png)
![[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]](http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b187/captain_civic/OrionAug11.jpg)
![[Image: Minoshiav2.png]](http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q218/Aerogfx/sigs/Minoshiav2.png)
![[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]](http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e227/Wyled/Yamusig3copy.jpg)