Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
So, with all these video game movies coming out, I'm sure it has most of you thinking, when the hell are they going to make a movie about the greatest video game character ever? That's right, you all know who I'm talking about.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
Booyah. They should do it, and they should not screw it up.
Posts: 91
Threads: 352
Joined: Feb 2004
Mega-Man sucks, because no one likes left handed masturbation. No one.
Posts: 23
Threads: 148
Joined: Aug 2005
I thought he was a boy at first, but he got re-engineered or something...
Posts: 36
Threads: 130
Joined: Oct 2001
For one, megaman is the shiznit, they should make a movie on him.
For two, left hand masturbation isn't that bad.
~Semper Fidelis~
Posts: 10
Threads: 560
Joined: Nov 2001
You're just not skilled if you don't enjoy it.
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
It could be good. I'd sooner see a Final Fantasy X movie, but Mega Man would certainly be up there.
Metroid would be kickass as well. And I've heard something about a Splinter Cell movie?
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
I'm kind of excited for the Halo movie. Everything is shaping up to look like they will actually put forward an effort to make it right.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Didn't you hear him before? MGS is a movie. Kojima went through a lot of effort to make it that way on purpose. The only thing an actual movie of MGS would do is make it so you didn't get to strangle the bad guys yourself.
;_;
Anyway, this has gotten off-topic. The Blue Bomber rules ass. He rules lots of ass. He should rule ass in a movie.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
i miss the cartoon, and how he'd absorb their powers and kick their asses ='(
Posts: 36
Threads: 130
Joined: Oct 2001
Hell yeh, and that one episode where Mega Man X came from the future and shit, that was just...as Rad would say XTREME!
~Semper Fidelis~
Posts: 20
Threads: 100
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
So, with all these video game movies coming out, I'm sure it has most of you thinking, when the hell are they going to make a movie about the greatest video game character ever? That's right, you all know who I'm talking about.
Jack from Harvest Moon!
Posts: 35
Threads: 176
Joined: Oct 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Jackie Chun
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
So, with all these video game movies coming out, I'm sure it has most of you thinking, when the hell are they going to make a movie about the greatest video game character ever? That's right, you all know who I'm talking about.
Jack from Harvest Moon! 
Right on!
Posts: 6
Threads: 76
Joined: Aug 2005
Megaman kicks ass, how can you not think a robot with a cannon for a hand kicks ass? I wish i had one.
Posts: 56
Threads: 218
Joined: Nov 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Android 16
Megaman kicks ass, how can you not think a robot with a cannon for a hand kicks ass? I wish i had one.
Samus Aran?
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Android 20
Samus Aran?
She's not a robot.
Posts: 154
Threads: 103
Joined: Aug 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
Quote:Originally posted by Android 20
Samus Aran?
She's not a robot.
Neither is Megaman.
Posts: 53
Threads: 144
Joined: Mar 2004
Blue Bomber? Heh, try the Blue Blurr.
Posts: 35
Threads: 176
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Goten
Blue Bomber? Heh, try the Blue Blurr.
![[Image: Long-Live-DC-Sonic-1024.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/RebelOne/Long-Live-DC-Sonic-1024.jpg)
Indeed. Sonic is quite the enjoyable classic. I like the show. =o
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)