Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
best movie ever
#21
Indubitably my contrivance-created, automated accomplice.
Reply
#22
Quote:Originally posted by Android 17

Neither is Megaman.

If memory serves, he's been a robot in some games, and just a human in other games, and then a biologically modified human in other games. It fluctuates.

But, it's been an age and a half since I followed Rock. I used to watch the shows all the time. Not the new ones, mind you. The old sexy stuff.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#23
Yea, but I only played the original Megaman and Megamen Legends. Megaman X games are ridiculously hard, and Megaman.EXE, I just find it silly.

But yea, the old show was awesome. I used to watch it when I was a little kid, that and the Donkey Kong Country show.
[Image: A17June08.jpg]
Reply
#24
Was that the DK show in 3D or something? Because I remember something like that.
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
Reply
#25
Yes, it was. I loved that show. Then I moved and lost touch with it until I saw it in the TV Guide but it was too late. =(
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#26
I know what you mean Hellfighter. I watched that show everyday, it was on right before I'd go to school, and when I got there me and my friends would talk about it for the rest of the day...I was such a nerd in fourth grade.

I tried looking the show up a few years back, last I heard they aired re-runs on Fox Family until that station changed hands.

They need DVDs for all these old videogame tv shows.
[Image: A17June08.jpg]
Reply
#27
Wait until Blue-Ray and then we can have them all on one disc. =O

EDIT: 'The' ass? Which ass is this?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#28
Ya, that show was great...Good times...

A Warcraft Movie Olibu? I don't think that would do. Blizzard would never do it well. After all, thats Blizzard.
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
Reply
#29
I'd rather see a Starcraft movie...unless the Warcraft movie is about the third Warcraft, but that wouldn't make much sense.

I also realized I never really adressed the actual topic of this thread: I'd love to see a Megaman movie...preferably based on the Legends series because they could probably pull that off.

Edit: I hate you Hell Fighter...you know exactly what I meant...
[Image: A17June08.jpg]
Reply
#30
Since when were movies meant to make sense?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#31
The "Sonic X" on Fox Family is... below me. They've taken the games and started using them as resource for a plot >.> if that wasn't as bad, Sonic's co-protagonist is a whinny little kid with funky hair named... *sighs* Chris.

Sonic, back when I combed my hair for school Tongue, was awesome. considering the whole "rebels-living-in-a-forest-fighting-against-the-oncoming-doom" storyline played out perfectly. Especially in the comic series. What set me off a couple years ago to all of the hedgehog's media stuff was this AMV that had been in a "Sonic's Classics" game for the DC, very sexie.

...

/goes to attempt downloading
Reply
#32
I think the one where Sonic was with his brother and sister trying to find their mother rocked. That's the best Sonic show, but I'm pretty sure that there was at least one more before that. =\

BTW, doesn't Sonic remind you of Rad IC? They're like the same character with how Rad portrays Raditsu. o.O
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#33
omg no~! Not Rad! He'd never reform his natural originality to a predetermined additude of a widely loved cartoon/sprite/system icon just to make himself even more XTREME... =P but yeah, the way Rad role plays I get that same goofy badass feeling Sonic has in action. Love how he does that. <3
Reply
#34
Rad's character was actually originally based on Vash the Stampede. If I still had some of my old RolePlays, you guys probably wouldn't believe I actually wrote them. I never thought about Rad bring like Sonic, though I guess it really does fit.

And whoever said MegaMan X games were hard is just a slacker.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#35
Screw Sigma though...he's a biotch.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#36
You'd think that after you ruin his shit for the 5th or 6th time, he'd figure it out.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#37
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
You'd think that after you ruin his shit for the 5th or 6th time, he'd figure it out.

I know! Shit! DIE ALREADY!
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#38
*concurs*

Like a damn cockroach.
~Semper Fidelis~
Reply
#39
I never did beat Sigma. I played MegaMan X like a zealot, but every time I got to the end, I died. =(
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#40
Z Saber? Remind me, it's been at least six years.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)