10-26-2005, 05:47 AM
I know... it's a tough one.
![[Image: RadOct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/raditzu/RadOct.jpg)
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
| Poll: What's more important? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Unlocking Bra's account | 0 | 0% | |
| Watching Naruto | 0 | 0% | |
| Total | 0 vote(s) | 0% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
You decide
|
|
10-26-2005, 05:47 AM
I know... it's a tough one.
![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
10-26-2005, 05:49 AM
Fag. =(
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![]() "I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
10-26-2005, 05:50 AM
Wonder which one I voted for?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
10-26-2005, 05:51 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17 TRAITOR!!! "I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![]() "I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
10-26-2005, 06:06 AM
Naruto is ghei.
10-26-2005, 08:24 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Captain Ginyu Wanna rephrase that? *loads M16*
~Semper Fidelis~
10-26-2005, 02:11 PM
Episode 51 bitches! I'm on a roll...*shakes fist at downloads* Hurry up!
It's obvious what I vote for. ![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
10-26-2005, 04:12 PM
Kirano...*stabz* though I love my Bra, Naruto does things down yonder ^^ *run's away from Vegeta*
10-26-2005, 06:30 PM
...
I just walked into a Kindergarten class. *falls out laughing* ![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
10-26-2005, 07:10 PM
Allthough my only experiences with Bra are bad ones, I still voted for unlocking his account.
10-26-2005, 07:30 PM
From Serenity:
Operative: "We can discuss this. I'm unarmed." Malcom" "Good." *Pulls gun faster than you can blink and fires it point blank into Operative's chest. Turns to walk out, and gets attacked by Operative* Operative: "I am, however, wearing full body armor. I am NOT a moron." ![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
10-26-2005, 08:03 PM
But you forgot he had eye's in the back of his head
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|