Poll: What's more important?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Unlocking Bra's account
0%
0 0%
Watching Naruto
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
You decide
#1
I know... it's a tough one.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
#2
Fag. =(
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
#3
Wonder which one I voted for?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17
Wonder which one I voted for?

TRAITOR!!!
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
#5
Naruto is ghei.
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Captain Ginyu
Sorry bra, you have a nice ass but...

Wanna rephrase that?

*loads M16*
~Semper Fidelis~
#7
Episode 51 bitches! I'm on a roll...*shakes fist at downloads* Hurry up!

It's obvious what I vote for.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
#8
Kirano...*stabz* though I love my Bra, Naruto does things down yonder ^^ *run's away from Vegeta*
#9
...

I just walked into a Kindergarten class.

*falls out laughing*
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
#10
Allthough my only experiences with Bra are bad ones, I still voted for unlocking his account.
[Image: amadeus-2.jpg]
#11
Sorry, accidental double post
[Image: amadeus-2.jpg]
#12
From Serenity:

Operative: "We can discuss this. I'm unarmed."

Malcom" "Good." *Pulls gun faster than you can blink and fires it point blank into Operative's chest. Turns to walk out, and gets attacked by Operative*

Operative: "I am, however, wearing full body armor. I am NOT a moron."
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
#13
But you forgot he had eye's in the back of his head Tongue


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)