Posts: 23
Threads: 148
Joined: Aug 2005
I'm trying out for a guitar part, and I need a good song to play for the audition. If your going to answer, keep in mind that:
-Acousic preferably, unless its a really good electric song
-It has to be something the teacher will recognize, so she knows I'm doing it right
-It can't be insanely hard, although it can be difficut...i've got about four days to practice.
Thanks.
Posts: 6
Threads: 76
Joined: Aug 2005
It's My Life by Bon Jovi would be my suggestion
Posts: 56
Threads: 218
Joined: Nov 2004
I don't know how hard these might be for you, but two acoustic songs I'd suggest are:
Hello Lonely (Walk Away From This) by Theory of a Deadman
Rain by Breaking Benjamin
Hemorrhage (In My Hands) by Fuel
Posts: 23
Threads: 148
Joined: Aug 2005
Thanks guys...I'll research these songs, and tell you how it goes.
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
If you could do the Main Theme to Fire Emblem on the Guitar, you'd blow the shiznit out of that teacher.
Can't promise she'd recognize it, but that'd be smooth.
Posts: 23
Threads: 148
Joined: Aug 2005
Some of these songs are pretty good, but I should have added I need the song to be mostly Guitar, so some songs like YMCA would be out.
Posts: 23
Threads: 148
Joined: Aug 2005
I'm learning it, but I figure I should have two or three songs, in case she wants more than one...if she does, I can pull off a blink 182 or nirvana song, but still...
Anyway, thanks again guys. And Krillin, I couldn't find how to play the fire emblem theme.
Posts: 29
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2004
Wonderboy by Tenacious D. Easy and a lot of people have heard it.
Posts: 20
Threads: 100
Joined: Aug 2004
The Animals - House of the Rising Sun. A classic
Posts: 29
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Jackie Chun
The Animals - House of the Rising Sun. A classic
Yes. I love this song so much.
Posts: 23
Threads: 148
Joined: Aug 2005
I'd kill you Furiza, but you've been nicer to me before...I'll just lock you in a room for awhile...
Posts: 23
Threads: 148
Joined: Aug 2005
>.<
I'll thrust in some screaming monkeys or something =O
But this is getting off topic...I'll try and look at the other songs you guys put up, but I can't at the moment.
Posts: 23
Threads: 148
Joined: Aug 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Cargo
Rush - Tom Sawyer
Damn it of course! *loves Rush*