Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
HF17: omg, j00 rock so hardcore
HF17: =D
HF17: omg, our titles are so sexy
Goku: =D thats what happens when you're like us
HF17: yes, too bad everybody else must suffer as bening just a regular =/
Goku: oh well, we can't help them
HF17: all they can do is bask in our sexiness
Goku: =O then we ARE helping them
HF17: I never thought of it that way
HF17: you are so right
HF17: you just earned another sexu point
Goku: =D
HF17: you know what...
Goku: not personally
HF17: I think I'll post this
HF17: that way people can bask in our sexiness even more
HF17: thus improving their own lives
HF17: I think of the people too much =/
Goku: yes!
Goku: that's a good thing
Goku: yes post it! <3
You're welcome. =o
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
Its Pic day!
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 53
Threads: 144
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 6
Threads: 76
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
Im in FKC!
Oh wait...
You're...
you're not talkin' to me.
I'm so lonely.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
I honestly can't remember writing those last three lines of the convo. =/ *sees doctor*
The rest I remember, cause we're sexy.
Posts: 53
Threads: 144
Joined: Mar 2004
*Huggles Garlic* But joo got me!
or... am I not enough!?... again... o.o
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
Your love is nothing but fake falsey fakness. You'd drop me in an instant for some android hussy like 17, Its plain to see.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 53
Threads: 144
Joined: Mar 2004
Well... he's a Hellfighter! You don't even have a job! *cries*
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
But Ima Junior!
Junior!
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 53
Threads: 144
Joined: Mar 2004
That won't pay child support! ;_; You're never there for his baseball games anyway!
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
Your going to have to tell the little bastard who his real father is someday anyways!
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 53
Threads: 144
Joined: Mar 2004
Never! *ignites lightsaber*
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
You still haven't told 'em? ;_;
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 6
Threads: 76
Joined: Aug 2005
*Shuffles sideways slowly then breaks into a sprint*
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
D=
Lets all relax and get back to the threads point. Sexu.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 53
Threads: 144
Joined: Mar 2004
You're right.
And I'm just messing with ya ^_^ the kid's really Janemba's anyway. *begins randomly accusing*
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
I thought it was my and Goku's sexiness, though, not just sexu. Though, I must admit, we do define it.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Captain Ginyu
I hail to your sexiness, Goku and HF17.
Very wise.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
What? You said something, Ginyu?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)