Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hail!
#1
HF17: omg, j00 rock so hardcore
HF17: =D
HF17: omg, our titles are so sexy
Goku: =D thats what happens when you're like us
HF17: yes, too bad everybody else must suffer as bening just a regular =/
Goku: oh well, we can't help them
HF17: all they can do is bask in our sexiness
Goku: =O then we ARE helping them
HF17: I never thought of it that way
HF17: you are so right
HF17: you just earned another sexu point
Goku: =D
HF17: you know what...
Goku: not personally
HF17: I think I'll post this
HF17: that way people can bask in our sexiness even more
HF17: thus improving their own lives
HF17: I think of the people too much =/
Goku: yes!
Goku: that's a good thing
Goku: yes post it! <3

You're welcome. =o
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#2
[Image: 11281823307577mb.gif]


Its Pic day!
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
#3
Join FKC. Now.

=(
#4
*Basks*
#5
Im in FKC!

Oh wait...

You're...

you're not talkin' to me.







I'm so lonely.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
#6
I honestly can't remember writing those last three lines of the convo. =/ *sees doctor*

The rest I remember, cause we're sexy.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
#7
*Huggles Garlic* But joo got me!

or... am I not enough!?... again... o.o
#8
Your love is nothing but fake falsey fakness. You'd drop me in an instant for some android hussy like 17, Its plain to see.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
#9
Well... he's a Hellfighter! You don't even have a job! *cries*
#10
But Ima Junior!


Junior!
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
#11
That won't pay child support! ;_; You're never there for his baseball games anyway!
#12
Your going to have to tell the little bastard who his real father is someday anyways!
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
#13
Never! *ignites lightsaber*
#14
You still haven't told 'em? ;_;
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#15
*Shuffles sideways slowly then breaks into a sprint*
#16
D=

Lets all relax and get back to the threads point. Sexu.

[Image: combatwombat2le.jpg]
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
#17
You're right.

And I'm just messing with ya ^_^ the kid's really Janemba's anyway. *begins randomly accusing*
#18
I thought it was my and Goku's sexiness, though, not just sexu. Though, I must admit, we do define it.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#19
Quote:Originally posted by Captain Ginyu
I hail to your sexiness, Goku and HF17.
Very wise.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#20
What? You said something, Ginyu?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)