Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Important Announcement
#1
Word to your mother, yo.
Reply
#2
>.> are you drunk?
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Yajirobe
Quote:Originally posted by Pikkon
Quote:Originally posted by Marron
I hate you

I quote that.

Hah! I quote that Big Grin

And I quote this.

Man I suck.
Reply
#4
I didn't know you collected antiques Marron. Anything valuable?

Edit: Beated by Furrz! He excecuted it better anyway.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#5
I don't think he got it, Furiza. =/
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#6
As it does for me. I weep for your wit. ;_;
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#7
O, dear Furiza, the anarchy you create.
Reply
#8
Ah, good old Furiza.
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Furiza
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17
As it does for me. I weep for your wit. ;_;

I weep for my sanity.
That's a given for here, though.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Captain Ginyu
Quote:Does being the last sane person make you insane?

*Ponders in deep thought*
Technically, to say that you are the last sane person means you are insane is quite contradictory. If you were sane and the last person, you cannot jump to being insane and the last person purely for the sake of it. You would have to be insane before or after you were the "last sane person," therefore you are not sane and were not the last to be. So, being the last sane person does not make you insane.

Sanity is not necassarily based off of norm, moreso off of logical thinking. Whether others find it logical or not is irrelevant.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#11
Quote:Originally text'd on Dictionary.com
san?i?ty ( P ) Pronunciation Key (sn-t)
n.
The quality or condition of being sane; soundness of mind.
Soundness of judgment or reason.
Norm does not determine sanity. o.O Though the realization of being the last sane person (if one were) could cause them to become insane themselves, meaning all are insane.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#12
Sorry, I didn't see your edit earlier.

Logic is merely a cognitive response to something that is beneficial towards survival or preservation, and those who are insane would, say, start a fire and ignore it, and this is deemed illogical, as it can harm you or your environment which is very supplemental for you.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#13
Your definition could have worked, too, so it would be hard to define whether either of us was 'correct' or 'incorrect.'

Next time indeed.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#14
Furiza is just upset about his nethers itching, you should go to the gynecologists and get some creme for that. Tongue
Reply
#15
=O GO RP!!! I almost put you inactive then I looked at your registration date o.O
Reply
#16
I thought Gohan was inactive. >.>
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#17
no...not yet.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)