10-27-2005, 04:24 AM
Ginyu, you're much more sexy than both me and Goku combined. I apologize for pretending. 
Forgive me.

Forgive me.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
|
Hail!
|
|
10-27-2005, 04:24 AM
Ginyu, you're much more sexy than both me and Goku combined. I apologize for pretending.
![]() Forgive me.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
10-27-2005, 06:08 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Goten o.o So much for not posting in this topic =( I want nothing to do with the lil runt D=
10-27-2005, 01:04 PM
Gotta come clean sometime >.> he has your tail.
10-27-2005, 07:31 PM
You all have nothing on me 8)
10-27-2005, 07:34 PM
:: Points to sig ::
Now that's sexy.
10-27-2005, 07:35 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Captain Ginyu Wrong brother, I know I'm sexy and I blow you all out the damn water *action pose*
10-27-2005, 07:38 PM
Oh yeah well, im a Sexy Bot 2005 model, and I come with free peanuts.
![]() but soon i'll be obselete to the next Sexy Bot. ;( Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
10-27-2005, 07:51 PM
Furiza is sexy o.O But I give sexu to Reijin >.>
10-27-2005, 08:02 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Uub HEY! Your pregnate with my child...you said you wouldn't whore yourself out anymore!
10-27-2005, 08:04 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Marron Marrons definatly knows the definition of the word. ![]()
10-27-2005, 08:09 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Piccolo WARNING o.O <.<
10-27-2005, 09:57 PM
Sexu is a play on words Ginyu. Just like Rad's Dansu....Dance = Dansu, Sex = Sexu..Understand now?
10-27-2005, 10:00 PM
How hard was that? Just take away the u. -_-
Idiot.
10-27-2005, 10:01 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion Sexu
10-27-2005, 10:17 PM
<.< Take your med's from now on.
10-27-2005, 10:50 PM
Liek omgz! shut up noobz! ur over using teh words! >=(
10-27-2005, 11:12 PM
Listen to Goku, I poste dthis so all of you could grow under the brothers of Goku and HF17, don't ruin it. =/
Quote:Originally posted by MarronSmart person.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
10-27-2005, 11:36 PM
You all seriously need to stop spamming. Marron and Captain Ginyu, stop being totally retarded. It's annoying and stupid and I see this in every thread now. You can spam some but some people are taking it too far and going crazy with it. I'm enforcing it so spam is less than what it is. Have fun, but do it within reason.
10-28-2005, 12:32 AM
You're all getting off topic.
Goku + HF17 = Ultimate Sexu. Don't deny it, because you all know it's just the way it is.
10-28-2005, 12:37 AM
Maybe you should try to find a way to get fusion 17. Then you can be the TRUE sexu.
![]() |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|