Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Itsa Me!
#1
[Image: dancingpirate1ok.gif]

You'll notice the scruffy beard and eyepatch... undeniable proof that this is actually me.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#2
that's maddox. liar.
Reply
#3
That's that captain from Sponge Bob Square Pants.
~Semper Fidelis~
Reply
#4
It is Mario ^^.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
[Image: dancingpirate1ok.gif]

You'll notice the scruffy beard and eyepatch... undeniable proof that this is actually me.

HEY! Wheres Threepwood?!
[Image: amadeus-2.jpg]
Reply
#6
WoW > Life.

'nuff said.
Reply
#7
FFXI > WoW.

'nuff said.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#8
Monkey Island > FFXI

'nuff said.
[Image: amadeus-2.jpg]
Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Olibu
Final Fantasy VII (Remade) >>>>>>> OMFG J00R MUM LAWL >>>> Monkey Island >>> Final Fantasy XI > WoW.

'nuff said. =/

Oh shut up Big Grin
[Image: amadeus-2.jpg]
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Olibu
=/ It's actually about 30% of the WoW population.

Speaking of WoW, everybody should see this
[Image: amadeus-2.jpg]
Reply
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Olibu
Final Fantasy VII (Remade) >>>>>>> OMFG J00R MUM LAWL >>>> Monkey Island >>> Final Fantasy XI > WoW.

'nuff said. =/

Pffft. Fanboys. :O
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#12
"Tch."

~Bra
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#13
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
"Tch."

~Bra

I'm gonna kill you. Nine times.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#14
I certainly hope so. |=
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)