Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I need a life
#1
I'm trying out for a guitar part, and I need a good song to play for the audition. If your going to answer, keep in mind that:

-Acousic preferably, unless its a really good electric song
-It has to be something the teacher will recognize, so she knows I'm doing it right
-It can't be insanely hard, although it can be difficut...i've got about four days to practice.

Thanks.
Reply
#2
It's My Life by Bon Jovi would be my suggestion
Reply
#3
I don't know how hard these might be for you, but two acoustic songs I'd suggest are:

Hello Lonely (Walk Away From This) by Theory of a Deadman

Rain by Breaking Benjamin

Hemorrhage (In My Hands) by Fuel
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#4
Thanks guys...I'll research these songs, and tell you how it goes.
Reply
#5
If you could do the Main Theme to Fire Emblem on the Guitar, you'd blow the shiznit out of that teacher.

Can't promise she'd recognize it, but that'd be smooth.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#6
Some of these songs are pretty good, but I should have added I need the song to be mostly Guitar, so some songs like YMCA would be out.
Reply
#7
I'm learning it, but I figure I should have two or three songs, in case she wants more than one...if she does, I can pull off a blink 182 or nirvana song, but still...

Anyway, thanks again guys. And Krillin, I couldn't find how to play the fire emblem theme.
Reply
#8
Wonderboy by Tenacious D. Easy and a lot of people have heard it.
Reply
#9
The Animals - House of the Rising Sun. A classic
[Image: amadeus-2.jpg]
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Jackie Chun
The Animals - House of the Rising Sun. A classic

Yes. I love this song so much.
Reply
#11
I'd kill you Furiza, but you've been nicer to me before...I'll just lock you in a room for awhile...
Reply
#12
>.<

I'll thrust in some screaming monkeys or something =O

But this is getting off topic...I'll try and look at the other songs you guys put up, but I can't at the moment.
Reply
#13
Quote:Originally posted by Cargo
Rush - Tom Sawyer

Damn it of course! *loves Rush*
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)