Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hail!
#21
Ginyu, you're much more sexy than both me and Goku combined. I apologize for pretending. Sad
Forgive me.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#22
Quote:Originally posted by Goten
You're right.

And I'm just messing with ya ^_^ the kid's really Janemba's anyway. *begins randomly accusing*

o.o

So much for not posting in this topic =(

I want nothing to do with the lil runt D=
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
#23
Gotta come clean sometime >.> he has your tail.
#24
You all have nothing on me 8)
#25
:: Points to sig ::

Now that's sexy.
#26
Quote:Originally posted by Captain Ginyu
Thats why you are sexy uub. Not because your actually a sexy guy, because lets face it your not the best looking guy in the world. But you know your sexy and that is what makes you sexy. See how that works. You should learn from uub pikkon.

Wrong brother, I know I'm sexy and I blow you all out the damn water *action pose*
#27
Oh yeah well, im a Sexy Bot 2005 model, and I come with free peanuts. Big Grin
but soon i'll be obselete to the next Sexy Bot. ;(
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
#28
Furiza is sexy o.O But I give sexu to Reijin >.>
#29
Quote:Originally posted by Uub
Furiza is sexy o.O But I give sexu to Reijin >.>


HEY! Your pregnate with my child...you said you wouldn't whore yourself out anymore!
#30
Quote:Originally posted by Marron
Sexu = Android 17

Marrons definatly knows the definition of the word.
[Image: A17June08.jpg]
#31
Quote:Originally posted by Piccolo
Quote:Originally posted by Uub
Furiza is sexy o.O But I give sexu to Reijin >.>


HEY! Your pregnate with my child...you said you wouldn't whore yourself out anymore!

WARNING o.O

<.<
#32
Sexu is a play on words Ginyu. Just like Rad's Dansu....Dance = Dansu, Sex = Sexu..Understand now?
#33
How hard was that? Just take away the u. -_-

Idiot.
#34
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion
How hard was that? Just take away the u. -_-

Idiot.

Sexu
#35
<.< Take your med's from now on.
#36
Liek omgz! shut up noobz! ur over using teh words! >=(
#37
Listen to Goku, I poste dthis so all of you could grow under the brothers of Goku and HF17, don't ruin it. =/
Quote:Originally posted by Marron
Sexu = Hell Fighter 17
Smart person.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#38
You all seriously need to stop spamming. Marron and Captain Ginyu, stop being totally retarded. It's annoying and stupid and I see this in every thread now. You can spam some but some people are taking it too far and going crazy with it. I'm enforcing it so spam is less than what it is. Have fun, but do it within reason.
#39
You're all getting off topic.

Goku + HF17 = Ultimate Sexu.

Don't deny it, because you all know it's just the way it is.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
#40
Maybe you should try to find a way to get fusion 17. Then you can be the TRUE sexu.
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)