Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Kingdom Hearts 2
#1
[Image: a98kindgomhearts2j200511101on.jpg]

With Tron! And yes Tron is diseny. Dammit, they need to release this game already.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#2
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hell no!
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hell YES!
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#4
I never liked Tron =(
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#5
Eww! Kill it! ;(
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#6
Aw man you guys. Aw man. Tron is fuckin' classic.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#7
I never actually saw Tron. I was more repelled by the Square-Enix involvement.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#8
You ever play the first Kingdom Hearts?
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#9
Kingdom Hearts 2 will be a dream come true for me, yay. The first one was awesome, just one of the best games I've ever played. Smile)
Reply
#10
No, I'm just one of those judgemental scum that review games based on graphics and/or manliness factor (if the game doesn't have gore, it ain't mature). Playing the game not required.

But really, I didn't have a PS2 at the time of the game's release. I have one now, but I never picked up the game. I have just come to dislike Square-Enix games. Nothing against the SE fans, but I find them to be skill-less and repetitive (because of the RPG idea becoming increasingly popular in games that means you are encouraged to grind against easy foes to raise your 'level'. I also dislike the idea that a story is required for it to be a good game. After all, Pac-man and Donkey Kong were never exactly Shakespeare stuff.). So yes, I am being judgemental, but I don't have much time to play long-winded RPGs. Tongue
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#11
Dude, Kingdom Hearts breaks the mold as far as RPGs. I suggest at least renting it.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#12
We don't have rental stores over here Sad I have to waste loads of cash whenever I want to get a game. However, as anyone who knows me knows, I am a crazed gamer (I get new games whenever I can get the money together, borrowed, exchanged for other games etc). Seeing as this game has huge hype...

I'll give you a chance to convince me Tongue Tell me why I should get the game without referring to storyline as a gameplay perk as many do in RPGs Wink
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#13
Story aside, and remember this is pure opinion,

A) Disney characters and Final Fantasy Characters. It sounds awkward, did to me at first, but IT WORKS. The graphics blend nicely and you dont get the feeling either dont belong.

B) Live action battles. Your free to move and wak as you please with a various different keyblades and magic attacks, and with donald and goofy (or whoever you get to join you in each world, Aladin, Jack Skellington, ect.) working independantly and yet with you. AI is fairly decent and if you give them items they will tend to heal you when you life gets low, just like good buddies. Camra is a little awkward though, but his is the only mjor flaw I had with this game.

C) Excellent voice acting and musical score (I <3 'simple and clean' eng and jap versions). Seriosuly.

But the story IS excellent.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#14
Kingdom Hearts is a wonderful game, I loved it, I played the crap out of it.

If you think "blood and gore" make or break a game, then I'm sorry, but you're a dumbass.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#15
Super Buu, I was just as skeptical when I first heard of the game. Some of friends were talking about it and I questioned them, thinking that a Disney game wouldn't be anything more than fluff and lots of pastel colors.

But you're looking at it the wrong way. Its not a Disney game. Its a Squaresoft game. If you're a "crazed gamer" that should be enough of a reason right there. Square rules at everything they do. Period. This game is no exception to that.

Frankly, I thought the story was only average. The real-time fighting, lighthearted characters, and upbeat tone of the game, however, make it a quite enjoyable experience. There are always things going on and stuff to do, as with any Square game. Additionally, you can make the game pretty much as hard or easy as you want. If you just want to cruise through the storyline and get to the ending, its not terribly difficult. If you want to do all the sidequests, fight the extra bosses, and fully explore everything, then the game can become ridiculously difficult.

Its very much worth playing. And, consdering how old that game is, definitely worth the price.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#16
Quote:Originally posted by Dodoria
Do you know how many people you insulted in one post? LOL.

Yeah, go me.

I really do love that game. It's great, the blend of all the characters from different games was fantastic - when I first heard of it I thought it was a joke. I ended up loving it, and I went back a while ago to try and play it again but I had been away from it for so long I sucked at it.

I'm definetly going to at the very least play the second game.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#17
You dont get any of my king Mickey Mouse cookies.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#18
Quote:Originally posted by Kami
I really do love that game.
~Semper Fidelis~
Reply
#19
Firstly I just want to say I'm not skeptical because of the involvement of Disney characters. I'm a Nintendo fanboy (+1 zealotry) so it's not like I'm not used to fighting off hordes of dumbasses who think games have to include mass amounts of violence to be good. Though I won't say no to a wee bit ay ultraviolence now and again. The reviews are enough to show that the game works for it's genre.

Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
But you're looking at it the wrong way. Its not a Disney game. Its a Squaresoft game.

That's why I'm worried. I played FF6 through 9, and waited years to get a PS2 so I could finally get 10. At which point I began a vendetta against 'traditional' RPGs. Considering it goes horribly against the norm, I guess I'll try Kingdom Hearts the next time I have some spare money. Seeing as it's like, *checks* ?17 now.

Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
No, I'm just one of those judgemental scum that review games based on graphics and/or manliness factor (if the game doesn't have gore, it ain't mature). Playing the game not required.

The above was just a hilarious parody by the way Tongue
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#20
Super Buu is my new bulldog. We Nintendo Fanboys gotta stick together.

That said, Kingdom Hearts is a beautiful game, well-worth the twenty bucks it costs over here. Replay value is low (at least, for me), but it's lengthy enough to keep you entertained.

The story is excellent, case closed. The graphics are excellent. The spirit of Disney and Square blends into this beautiful thing that picks you up, spins you around for 30+ hours, and kicks you back down to Earth, leaving you breathless. Go get it, or die.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)