11-12-2005, 06:42 PM
I'll buy it
|
Kingdom Hearts 2
|
|
11-12-2005, 06:42 PM
I'll buy it
11-12-2005, 07:49 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Piccolo Daimaou Cool! What server do you usually play on? I'm Gregorz on all servers, but I usually play on Azeroth nowadays (even though I'm in the UK, but I prefer to play on English-speaking servers ). Keeps me coming back with the custom maps.
![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
11-12-2005, 07:55 PM
The USEast ones, no clue what its called in the game.
11-12-2005, 07:57 PM
USEast = Azeroth. I'm about to go on, so drop Gregorz a /w.
![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
11-14-2005, 11:30 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Bojack Island Troll Tribes, DBZ Tribute
![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
11-15-2005, 12:14 AM
Play Supreme RPG...its pretty cool.
11-15-2005, 12:17 AM
I've been on the Supreme RPG forums since it was in the making. I was one of the ones invited to take part in the premiere, and there was like a full channel of people trying to get in the place of the people that didn't turn up for their places (each mod was hosting one game at the beginning and 4 people were to accompany each mod in the first games). So yeah, that was fun
![]() It's pretty amazing for a WC3 map, I've just stopped playing until they reset the save/load code algorithms for V2. ![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
11-15-2005, 12:17 AM
I play DOBRP and COTMRP maps on Azeroth with a dash of a few DBZ games, oh, and alot of Risk. Can't deny Risk.
![]()
11-15-2005, 07:25 PM
I've had KH2 preordered since last November.
=(
03-30-2006, 07:43 PM
:O The game that some of you have all been waiting for has finally been released.
KINGDOM HEARTS 2 is now OFFICIALLY IN STORES. If you want information on this game, go to Wikipedia. Here's the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_II And I might say Sora looks badass, too bad for the first 3 hours of the game your stuck in a tutorial playing some kid named Roxas. But dont let that scare you off, I hear the tutorial is pretty good, for a tutorial anyway. So when you guys finally get it, let me know how good YOU think it is. Anyway thats all I have to say. *Goes off and tucks self into little ball, shaking, and waiting for the mail to arrive with the game* Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
03-30-2006, 07:50 PM
I hated Sora... and the girl... I only found the evil kid somewhat interesting as I watched my brother play...
Are they still annoying ho-baghs? Should I go back to Kingdom Hearts and give it *another chance*? Dare I tempt fate? ![]()
03-30-2006, 07:53 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Kid BuuWell there voices have gotten somewhat deeper. Back then Haylee(Voice of Sora) was in his pre teens. He's getting older and that means no more horrible squeeky voice. And I guess the ladie who played Kairi's voice got deeper too. EDIT: Did I mention the chick who plays Kairi's voice is hot? Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
03-30-2006, 08:14 PM
It's not even the voices.
I hated the characters SO DAMN MUCH... From what I saw, they were very... Flat. No real DEPTH. It was all "i hero go save girl". If I wanted simplicity boiled down into elegance, I'd go play some of the Lunar games. ![]()
03-30-2006, 08:19 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Kid Buu Oh phshaw, its so much deeper than that, maybe youd feel more attached to it, if you actually held the controller instead of watching it on the sidelines. And I think the storylines deeper then the last, I could be wrong, but Im not sure, havent actually played it. Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
03-30-2006, 08:23 PM
I actually agree with Kid Buu. I loved the first game, and thought it was an absolute blast to say, but I didn't really feel connected, in any way, with any of the characters. Nor did I think they were interesting at all.
That said, I don't think that game was trying to be deep and meaningful. We all know how intericate Square can be when they want. ![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
03-31-2006, 12:26 AM
I picked up my copy of KH2 yesterday. I am more than slightly confused by some of the story, but apparently the gba game shed some light on that. The further I get in the game, the less confused I get. Having just finished Port Royal, I say that the graphics are pretty good, but I wish that Leon was still David Boreanaz.
03-31-2006, 12:59 AM
The whole card battle thing was pretty much the entire reason why I didn't get the game. So I guess I'm just supposed to be confused about the Organization. And Pete is getting pretty damned annoying.
03-31-2006, 01:38 AM
Card games with action is crap, plain and simple, another reason why I didn't go for either that version nor the one for MGS they have out.
A guy brought in the strategy guide for the game. The thing looked like a dictionary. Apparently if you went through the entire length of the game without any of the side quests it would still take you near 60 hours of game play to complete. I haven't really judge it yet but only hope they have worth while summons this time around.
03-31-2006, 01:46 AM
More games need to use card systems.
![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
04-04-2006, 08:38 PM
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|